Reviews for You Got AsakuraRolled!
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Let's roll!
I like this. Roll-basketball-downthetunnel-
hahaha. Whatever. What happens next? Huh? Huh!
SomeEnglishDude chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I like it, It's better than anything I've ever written, but then again there are things clinging to the undersides of leaves that write better than me.

I kid, it's awesome and keep it up.
MCK Agent of Moriya chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Wow. That was just plain epic. I found myself laughing hard throughout the entire thing. This is top of the line crack, no doubt about it.
superstarultra chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
*attempts to pick up his jaw from the fanfic of sheer awesomeness*

Wow. I mean like, wow. Is this really one of your first attempts at crack writing? Because it was FREAKING EPIC! All of the waiting put into this was well worth it. Ryoko makes a very enjoyable protagonist of questionable morality. I enjoyed everything here to the smallest detail. Best early Christmas gift ever. Bravo, Mr. Wang. Bravo. *claps*

God, I can't wait to see the next part. I wanna see just what that 'ol Koopa King is up to. I have a slight inkling on what the object Ryoko needs here is. And your dirty Mario cracked me up. XD

My favorite parts/quotes:

"You will DIE."

It was Weegee.

"OH MY GOD!"

No one deserves that. Not even Emiri. XDDD

"It was... a... basketball...? What the hell? She spent all that time working on that?

"Took the word right out of my mouth, Mr. Wang," Emiri said, ignoring the fourth wall."

ROFL.

"Oddly enough though, when Emiri peeked her head into Ryoko's room, she noticed the room was littered with her power tools, several planks of wood, salvaged machinery, scrap metal, a box of jello mix, a metal vat of pure mercury, some contraption that looked like a miniature version Big Bang machine in Geneva, bits of carbon fiber, bologna, a rocket engine, the robes of Jesus, a lock of Aya Hirano's hair, Konata's chocolate cornet, Excalibur, a piece of honest cake, Hitler's moustache comb, and... some kind of weird glowing mirror."

...I honestly cannot choose just ONE item from that list that I didn't love. I'm just going to go with the 'honest cake' because that's the one that got me laughing the hardest.

"With that, Yuki hung up her phone. However, upon realizing and letting the information that Emiri relayed sink into her head, she actually smiled.

"RYOKO ASAKURA IS GONE, EVERYBODY! PARTY AT EMIRI'S PLACE!" she excitedly yelled."

D: YUKI, HOW COULD YOU? YOU TWO USED TO BE PALS! ...Still, I laughed.

"While the boys back in the 20th century began to fantasize about what she really looked like in a revealing toga..."

...Are you a psychic?

"Ryoko Asakura has acquired: The Boot of Leonidas"

I imagined that to be said with the Legend of Zelda treasure song.

"Um... hi... Excuse me you two, but if you could please ignore the fact I almost killed one of you... well, actually, you were sneaking up on me, you could've been a rapist or something, so you deserved to die for being so snea... I mean, can you two... fine gentlemen tell me where I am, please?"

...Smooth. Real smooth, Ryoko. LMFAO.

Keep up the quality crack, mah boi!