Reviews for The healing experiment
Me encanto
Catmint chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh wow. Oh WOW. *is floored* This is one of the best NCIS fics on this site. It's powerful, heartbreaking, gutwrenching, ddeply painful, yet wonderfully hopeful and warming and fuzzy. I don't think it's at all OOC; in fact, I don't think it could be any more IC. You've got all of them down perfectly, captured their essences completely. The huge mix of emotions pour out through your words, so strongly and deeply that I had to pause reading several times just to take it all in and not be overwhelmed. This is absolutely fantastic, writing at its best. You should be extremely proud of this.
Aspenxo chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is awesome, I really enjoyed it :D Something about the way you wrote it which really drew me in to the story :')
ncisgirl13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was a really amazing story. Great writing. I loved it!
Jazz248 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I know you wrote this a year ago, but I've only just found it, and I think it's very very good :) You are a very good writer and I think you captured the characters well.
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Nicely written! Made me feel all happy-y inside
A Girl Named James chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
That was really great (: I loved it!
nicky chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
this was phenomenal. YOu may have thought it was a little ooc, but the way Tony silently accepts the first few touches, and lets ziva lay the ground rules was perfectly within their characters. And it was a decision she made, and that can sometimes feel ooc when a character makes such a big change. this was absolutely phenomenal
cywen69 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Loved this one. It really showed the vulnerability of both characters that we don't normally get to see on the show.

Loved It!

Chicken Scratchings chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is phenomenaly well-written. I loved it. It was such a good exploration of both of their struggles and how they helped each other through it. The ending was perfect too :) Absolutley brilliant, well done. Can't praise it enough _
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Awesome. Beautiful. Lovely. Great. Perfect. I love it. 3
Nemisses chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
It maybe OOC but I loved every single word of it. Great one !
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
definitely more than okay. well done for your first stab at Tiva. love them together and this was the neatest idea for Ziva's healing and them getting together all at the same time. i loved it! thank you!
hundan chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Wow wow wow this was awesome! You should deffiantly do Tiva again I mean this was so cute and lovely I cant describe how perfectly great it was. You are a fantastic writer and the way you wrote this story was fantastic, I love it sooo much :)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
First try at TIVA...well, it was really a good one.

And would I like to see something like this happen on the screen.

Thank you.