Reviews for Point not taken
SailorMars03 chapter 1 . 10/5
I love your history! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This is absolutely adorable. You captured their characters perfectly. I can't believe it took Mina that long to catch on in the car! Especially after just seeing Haruka and Michiru together! The idea of 2 girls dating should've been fresh on her mind haha. I wish there was a sequel! Also love all the references to the dub (granola bar, kittens who lost their mittens lol). Great job :)
ServeMeTheSky chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
What a great story. I loved all of Minako's malapropisms and the way you've written her in general. A really good read.
LunarMiko07 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I love this couple! They are so cute. Poor Rei with all her suffering in silence. Glad it turned out to be such a happy ending.
neptunian1234 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
You just know how to write in 1st person so wonderfully.
Minako is just too adorable. I almost died.
Syzy chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
So cute :) good story.
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Wow, what a totally awesome oneshot this was. It was so cute, adorable and well written. A I really enjoyed it and made me appreciate the Mina/Rei pairing alot more.
chakeroo chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
The story was great! Minako's clueless-ness is soooo cute... :D
Gemna chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This was very cute-I like!
deactivated08312014 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Awesome. So cute, and so well written! Hope to see some more cute stories from you in the future :)
Liulfrool chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
absolutely cute!

this is going to my faves XD
Jedi Caro chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
this was really cuuute!
sailor-ice chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Ah this was totally amazing at first I was like dang this sad then came te slumber party and it's seemed like things were going somewhere but of course minako is minako the lunch was a bit unexpected and I was thinking the same as minako about rei just leaving her like that but thankfully she made it to the car in time. And that scene was intense it's started out really great and and yeah when Mina didn't get the first time I was like woooooow but eventually she got it roller coaster man that's best I can say haha again amazing job!
goddesofwisdom chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
lol i tend to like the PGSM minako better than the 1 in the anime,but this story really made me like her a little more. Gret job.