Reviews for Drunken Disclosures
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Still one of my favorite oneshots.
Patresa chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
It sure seems Merry Christmas to me cause i've been reading your stories. Now About the story, i loved it. Drunken Jane is fun and adoring. Loved the hug kinda resembled the recent hug from MBH.
IfUKnewUCouldNotFail chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I really enjoyed this one. :-)
143-FOREVER-and-ALWAYS chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Type your review here...
Kashtien James chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This one is one of my favourites so far! Drunken Jane is absolutely beautiful. Though a shocking drunken kiss might have been pleasant ;D Good work!
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Aww, that was so sweet!
J Judit J chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
That was actually the cutest thing I've ever read in my entire life. No joke. I am pretty hard to please, but that made me happy!

J Judit J
Lothiriel84 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That's both very funny and very sweet!

I simply loved the ending, and these parts:

Lisbon smirked. "You know, I find it somewhat ironic that in many ways you're almost easier to deal with when you're drunk."

[...]

"You're pretty Lisbon," he told her goofily for the second time that evening.

"What?" Lisbon asked, confused by the apparently random statement.

"Your hair," he explained, twirling a stray piece in his fingers. "Your hair's pretty like that."

Lisbon's heart gave a little jolt of surprise, "You're drunk remember."

Jane grinned again. "Very drunk," he agreed. "But you're still pretty."

[...]

Jane shrugged. "It's been a while since I've had a hangover. Might be interesting."

"Only you could ever consider a hangover 'interesting,'" Lisbon said indulgently.
Nimueiswriting chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Love it, love it!

The characters are great, they are both as their personality is in the tvshow, the plot is beliable, could be happened in the episode, some Jisbon sentences and movings 3

Awwww, really, i love it! Great fic!
bns2be chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
So glad I stumbled across this! Freaking adorable :)
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Awwwwww :)
YouSpeakToMySoul chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Absolutely loved every word of it! So cute, I love drunken Jane, he's adorable :)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Aww I love this. My heart was skipping all over the place :) An excellent follow up to the ep.
Cazza799 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Lovely story. Just what I would have liked to have happened at the end of this episode.
information specialist chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This was so, so lovely. Completely in character for both of them and just how I'd imagine it would have played out. Love how you had him say Teresa with several different promounciatikns; I'd noticededtjat baker does that in the show and I assume it's done umconsiously. I actually have a ficlet written about that but haven't decided what o do with it yet. Also, "cop fowl? Cop fowl. That's funny." yes it is ;). Plus the hair braiding, plus the dancing, plus the end, him not wanting it to be over, so bittersweet. Beautiful.