Reviews for Falling in love with a street racer!
brandy.dasilva18 chapter 1 . 3/1
please update it's been so long
brandy.dasilva13 chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
still waiting for new chapters
Mist17 chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE!?
andjelija.nenic chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
Bella should end up with Braian.
XxGoldenTiger16xX chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
This is a great story!:D
Please update!
Mandi M chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
please please update
bella14340 chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
Damn
Victori chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
U should totally finish this, I need to know what Charlie says...!
MikaelsonChicka chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Will this be finished?
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
a bientot
izzy chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
You said you would update but look how long it's been.I seen this story probably a year ago and loved year breaking the goals you set up as a writer.
Grace chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
I love this story! Bella should be with Brian, he is so cute in the movies
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,451.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr