Reviews for Small Moments
missiongirl87 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
So good! Can't wait to see more stories about these two!
FrenzyVammi chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
My god i love this!
I giggled all the way through this!
I''m looking forward for more Drac Lisa moments! WOW!
The Ultimate Chimera Bloodline chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I find it intresting seeing Dracula being good to someone. I like it. Wonder why I don't see it very often. Overall, good job. Keep it up.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Ah this is amazingly sweet, you can really feel the love they have for each other. Beautifully written piece, thank you for writing it. :D
QueenSoledad chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was sweet.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Aww... this was so sweet!
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
delightful
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Been a while. Time to write something new.
Shark on Land chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
The grammar got a little shaky at some parts, but all that aside, this was an amazing one-shot! I hope you continue making these!
Poison'd chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
You had quite a few areas where the grammar was shaky, especially at the end. But the premise of the story as cute. You did a very good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I was afraid you were not going to write again. It's been a little while. Regardless, I really do enjoy seeing these, and I would enjoy them more provided you would write more frequently.
LateNiteSlacker chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Awww! I see warm fluffies everywhere. This is an adorable ficlet, and it carries such an important message. So many people forget that it's the little things that truly matter. It's nice to see this moral in a story again. )

Nice work!
Mistress Minty chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Aww. This was so adorable! Minus the fact that I'm a complete sucker when it comes to fluffy Lisa/Draccy fics but I particularly enjoyed this one. They play off of each other so well! And, zomg, Vlad is actually somewhat human here! :D

Thank you so much for sharing! 'Twas a wonderful read!