Reviews for Paternal
AlithiaSigma chapter 5 . 3/5
...Sniper vs Spy rivalry over taking care of Scout...?
AlithiaSigma chapter 2 . 3/4
How to check for Spies without burning your teammates.
Shadefeather682 chapter 42 . 1/23
NOOOOOOOOO! IT CANT BE OVER! *sobs*
Shadefeather682 chapter 40 . 1/22
You rally find fanfic about Scout and his dad. ITS AWSOME!
Shadefeather682 chapter 33 . 1/22
I LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 42 . 9/20/2014
You wrote "son" as "sun"
unknown chibi chapter 42 . 8/18/2014
yes please write more! danny and red should go home and spend some family time. please continue! :)
Zilkenian chapter 42 . 7/17/2014
Okay, first the good things.

Amazing, LONG (what I like) story, with character development and never rushing anything, taking your time to describe every situation the characters had.

Also, I have to admit that you took lot of official things from the game and comics, like the friendship between BLU Soldier and RED Demoman, the fact that the RED Spy is having a relationship with BLU Scout's mother, and also it was fun to read about the reaction both teams had when they discovered that the announcer's voice was the same for both teams, almost the same I did while playing in my first battles in the game.

Now, the bad stuff. It's not a lot, but bothered me through the story.

My favourite characters in the game are Scout and Medic. The second was done quite good in here, I guess because you didn't have time to turn him fully OC, the Red Scout was, in fact, very in-character, and there were times that my attention focused more on him and his teammates rather than in the main characters. The moment when the Sniper tried to kill him with a pillow I was all like "Holy sh*t!".

BUT, the Blu Scout, Blu Spy and BLU Sniper were waaay too much out of character, specially the Scout. There were times I was like "Holly spoon, the Mary Sue can't get a hold of himself."
I know he's under a lot of stress, but my lord, there are sometimes he doesn't even try!
However, I saw that he knows about this and from time to time, acknowledges it out loud.
When he went back to battle, I was all like "Go Danny!", but then he turned into a crying ball again.

Also, Spy and Sniper, at first were fun to read, being jelaous and all, but soon I saw them developing more of a obsession towards Danny rather than a love interest. Sometimes I could only say "Good Lord, leave him breathe a bit!".

However, the RED Spy was interesting to read. Yes, he was out of character too, but it's his son! I would be out of my skin if I had kids and someone tried to harm them!

So I guess my main problems were, over all, BLU Sniper, BLU Spy and BLY Scout when he didn't even try. The rest was delightful to read. I'll read more stories from you soon, so go for it!
OH MY GOD chapter 42 . 4/2/2014
OH MY GOD I LOVED THIS!
Caitlin Walker chapter 42 . 2/9/2014
Oh... mon... DIEU! This has to be my fav fanfic of all time!
not a spy really chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
"Ever had your wrench shoved down your throat all the way down to the handle, had all your fingers ripped off one-by-one and not died right away?"

I saw that video lol
not a spy really chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
Uhh... sorry but I found this chapter a bit boring...
not a spy really chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
no engie no pls you're my favourite pls ;_;
not a spy really chapter 7 . 1/23/2014