Reviews for Please
TenticleCreature: JUST FUCK ALREADY BEFORE I MAKE YOU. I WANNA SEE THIS. I SHIP YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
Canada and Prussia: -roasts sandwiches-
TenticleCreature: Looks like it's up to me...
b2 chapter 1 . 5/27
I have no words except for one...AWESOME! omg this was so awesome! Please write more stories like this it would be awesome!
Atlantica227 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Oh! I got one! What if Matthew dressed up in cat ears and a tail and a maid's outfit because Gilbert had been too busy with work lately to pay him much attention?... Also, just a quick question, could you make it a yuri? I just personally think that the world needs more good yuri, ya know?
Atlantica227 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Holy fucking Roman Empire... *adds to my favorites*
Labradorite Moon chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
I like this chapter the best!

Okay, so maybe I'm just that weird/deprived, but whatever...
littlecleocat chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
my only suggestion is shorter paragraphs... i kept re-reading or skipping lines... but everything else is great :)
DFTBA!
vaatigirl123 chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
you should have gilbert get fucked the tentacles and Matthew
AloisTrancy215 chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
We need some bondage up in here! Pleaseeee? You write amazingly and I think it would be perfect if they just went hardcore BDSM on each other
AloisTrancy215 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
are you sure this is your first time writing smut? because this is positively perfect and amazingly writen 3
Don't Judge Me Badly chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
TENTACLES :D
xrequiem chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
D-dear me... What kind of TV were you watching? ;)
Esor chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
So. Much. Sex.
Just...yes. fucking YES
Vivid aesthetic chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
*drooling* if hungary was alive, id most likely be her best friend
BlackTudorRose chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Hazza! Spaz mattie! And could you do something with horses? Please?
xPotatoLamax chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I just have one thing to say... DAYUM! That was fucking amazing! AMAZING I TELL YOU! Excellent smut! That was awesome. Thank you so much!