Reviews for Locked In
EB chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
My feels... ;-;
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Which episode was this refering to? Payback? It's an interesting oneshot, to be sure, but I'm afraid I'm a tad bit lost.
FizzyWhizzy chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Woah...That was freaking awesome. I-it was powerful. But this,was sortah spoilers for mói because here were I live we're stuck in time on the first few episodes. So Yah! This was really good. CAN VE HAZ MOAR PLZ . We* demand your stories. * The chosen few. *Makes weird background noises*

FIZZY-to-the-WHIZZY.
FizzyWhizzy chapter 1 . 3/29/2011

FIZZY-to-the-WHIZZY.
River Laren chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Nice way to answer a question we've all been asking. It was well writen and easy to read; the plot was new, something I hadn't thought of before. You did really good with this. Any chance you'll make it into a chapter-story in the future?
ChaosGirl607 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Dear Skylark Evanson,

I really quite enjoyed your story, but, forgive me, when Van Kleiss said, "Her powers were stripped right from her" in the beginning, I believed that he took Circe's powers and turned her into a statue. She wasn't seen or mentioned throughtout the episode, so perhaps you are right.

Intrigued reader of yours,

ChaosGirl607
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
So sweet. Poor Circe. She has a lot of healing to go through.
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Yaaaaaaaaaay :D I like this one! :D
Niobe's Pen chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Okay I know I said I was going to bed in my other review, but... I got distracted.

This was dark! Wee...

I liked how you described Ciirce's thoughts, (well, said? portrayed them? coz you can't really describe thoughts any more than you can describe dialogue w/o adverbs or prepositional phrases), it was nice how rambling they were. It was a good plot idea too. I kinda thought that the pacing was off, though. She was locked in there for a month and you just didn't FEEL the time slipping, by, it was just like she was suspended there for a month. How did she eat? Etc. And there was another lapse like that when Rex showed up. The walls were a good idea. But how did Kleiss forget something major like that and why did he flee Rex in the end when he spends most of his time on offence anyway?

But good oneshot. Emotionally moving.

*golf clap*

G'NIGHT!
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I loved this. Circe was so afraid, but remained strong and held out for her love. I wonder if this is the truth.