Reviews for For the Love of a Man
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
WTF? Why would you do this to me! ughh. Beautifully written. I think he live's bc Emmett's a fighter.
Eryka12 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Well, that was not the story I thought it was going to be! You are a very talented writer and I am in awe of you! May you find your own Emmett (or Cedric) while out shopping for Lego's one day!
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Definetly not what I expected but it was beautiful.
Charmie77 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Sure sounds like Emmett perished...but DAMN I want that HEA,

I normally HATE one shots...but this one was beautiful.
LauraAnn22 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
OMG after reading Don't come back, I went to your page to read something else by you and I usually only read B/E or B/J, but this one stuck out; like all your stories apparently, lol.

I have tears in my eyes, it is really amazing, different, and I absolutely love it. I will be recommending it to my friends.

Also, it is funny, I saw Broken just a few minutes ago when I was searching for something to read on another site (twiglighted I think) and then I came over and ended up reading two of your other stories.

Okay, I will shut up now, keep writing :)
LoneWolfie chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Dude, this story made me cry. and when I say cry, I mean emotional, truly sad cry. It had been a while since I read something that had made me cry and I love stories that can tug on my heart stings and make me cry. greatly written. I believe he died; as said as that is, I really didn't see it happening any other way. so beautifully written.
neeuqpmats chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I really enjoyed this. I didn't see the ending coming though. Sigh. I am imagining a better ending than I think you imagined. :p I really liked their meeting and their slow gradual but all consuming love. Loved that Rose was an older woman and Emmett the younger man. Loved Trevor.
Burntcore chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
! Loved it but damn... poor Em.. at least he got some lovin' in before his disease got to him. :( Loved it.
RJRRAA chapter 1 . 12/24/2010

I think he dies but i want to belive he was sleeping and is going to wake up the next morning feeling stronger.
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
great one-shot!
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Love this... it was very sad... your wonderful Emmett was perfect... my make my own ending for this, of course would be a HEA... Thanks for writing!