Reviews for Don't Come Back
birdistheword90 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Awesome idea to expand.. I loved this!
pascal1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I like it the way it is already. I don't like masochistic Bellas who will forgive Edward anything. Or if you extend it, how about Bella moving on with a loving husband and a regretful Edward. There are not many of those. Normally one reads Edward getting away with anything and Bella will still love him.
LauraAnn22 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I was sitting here listening to my recent favorite song, which just so happens to be Jar of Hearts, then I thought I should write a o/s or short E/B or J/B fic about it, but first I searched.

I found there are a lot already so I scrolled through them started a few, that did not do the song justice at all. However, yours stood out and it was short and to the point. I like how you added the lyrics in, but I would have liked to see your emotional writing shine through also.

THough, over all it was really good and satisfied my itch to write for the time being. (cause I have way too much writing to do as it is, lol)

I am sorry you didn't win, it was well written and represented the story really well, great job. It is a winner in my book.
MyNae chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I would love for Edward to redeem his self. I vote for an extended story.
justwanttoread chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Please continue

I like this because Edward is not your typical knight in shining armor. He is going to have to work for it and prove that he is worthy of Bella.

BTW - I love that song!
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Love it!

I looked at the vedio on youtube before reading really put me in the mind set!

If you write more I would read, can't wait to see where this would go!
magmom2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I would like to read more. Please let me know if you do continue it.
steph1068 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
i'm always interested in seeing if jerkwards can be redeemed - sometimes it happens, sometimes, he's just a jerk. i'd read, if you decided to continue. this jerkward has a long way to go, though...

thanks ~
Burntcore chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wooooow... a jerkward... I can just imagine the people that flamed you for daring to defile Edward's good name by making him an asshole. I LOVE it. Edward needs to be a big ball of clusterfuck once in awhile. However, is he redeemable? Can he be redeemed? I'd read this if you expanded.
jlcummins chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I'm intrigued; I'll read more! I'm not sure he deserves her, well based on the one-shot he definitely doesn't deserve her back. But if his reason was really good and not just lusting after Jane, maybe... I loved the use of flashbacks. the phone call to Charlie was especially heartbreaking!
Cakes18 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
EXPAND AWAY! I love angsty stories!
cheela07 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I like it. :)

Hope you'll expand it.
DaniGail chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Love the song, love your story, bring on more. I love a good 'cheating Edward but now I want my Bella back' story.
bridenbrigray chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Would love for this to become a full story!
3c cullen chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I liked it and can see it as an expanded story. Very painful but I like bella's strength.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »