Reviews for Don't Come Back
IamCheesep-it chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
OMG I kept telling my friend that someone needed to write a fic about Jar of Hearts and I happen to stumble upon yours! And I love it! I hope you continue to write this fic. I really like how it plays out to the song so well. Even tho I want to junk punch Edward I really like it. Kk ill shut up can't wait to see how this will turn out.
SimplyAndie chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
yeah, go for it. I would love to know where you take this. :)
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was good. I enjoyed it. Don't get me wrong I'm Team Edward all the way,but I do enjoy a cocky, jerk, & other bad Edward stories same lovey dovey stuff all the time gets old after awhile. LOL!

If you go on with this story let me know.
Phreddie chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Oh my goodness; see here, I'm a huge Edward/ Bella follower. It's only once in awhile that I will stray from the flock, but this story... Well I hated him as much as Bella did. I needed her to slap him, to tell him off... It was awesome! And then Bridges of Maddison County call to me, and all I can imagine is Clint Eastwood standing in the way as the women drives off with her husband... oh boy sorry about that tirade... great story... loved it. Definitely continue it.
murdock.madness chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
i like it :)
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Excellent story. Hope you continue.
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Ouch. Edward is really a douche/asshat. What he did was so brutal, can he ever redeem himself? I'm not sure I could see an HEA with this Edward and Bella. If you could figure out how to do that, I'd say continue. But if not, I don't think I could take her pain! Thanks for the story though it was really sad.
Liverbrd23 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I am a big fan of your writing, but this Edward is irredeemable. I don't think there is anyway Bella could or should forgive what he did.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3