Reviews for For Science!
greieve chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Loved this. It really was pretty funny with the contraceptive thing, especially considering the fact that it didn't seem to like Rory very much XD. It was so sweet at the end though, poor Doctor needs to get laid lol.
Andiee L chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
OMG, this is absolutely brilliant-love it! I feel like I haven't read a good fanfic in such a long time that made me laugh as hard as this. Epic times ten. Thanks for sharing!
River Gibbs chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
thanks you gave me an idea thanks it was a awsome story.i realy couldent stop laughting
Fai Gensou chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
...somehow after reading this, I think that 'unfailable' contraceptive turned that 8% failure rate into a 100% one...
Ravyn Skye chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
... Okay, usually I go on and on and leave super long reviews, and I swear I'd thought I'd read all your DW stuff, but TBH it had been awhile since I'd checked out your profile before you posted the HP fic and well, I ended up there again and saw this and... /rambling.

ANYWAY... This needs no long, serious sounding review. All this needs is a hearty ROFL *DIES*! and a quick addition to faves. ;)

Hearts and Hugs,

~C
annasaurus-rex chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
AMAZING. The characterisation, the plot, the humour; everything single aspect of this story is brilliant :)
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Completely and utterly brilliant.
The Impossible Slashtronaut chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I think this may be the single most perfectly kinky thing I have ever read. The OT3 wonderfulness is so perfectly written in this fic I'm still squeeing and fangasming with happiness. If the Doctor and Rory were the ones having the sex, I'd love it even more. I loved it. Such a perfect citrus fic. Hilarious, too. Loved all the interesting space sex toys. Details like that are brilliantly funny if you catch them.
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
"So what? We did it with your mum's cat watching that time."

This. This was the line that had me laughing like a loon.

Much Fun!
Dontpaytheboatman chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
XD so is it Jacks or Rivers?
Aoi24 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I hope you know that this is totally my canon now. :3
Empatheia chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
My favourite character in this is the extradimensional cockring.