Reviews for Coming Home Alone
Christine chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Oh my... Please update this story, i am begging you and i am embarrassed to do so. Probably the first story ive read where i really didnt know how to feel, exactly.

That ending doesnt aid my confusion either! Does he still love her or is he really done. I wouldve liked you to actually go more in depth to their history and what caused him to want to break up... Its just really unfinished with a lot of unanswered questions.

Again, pleaseeee update this!
Pr1nCesS-SpaFfi chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
OhMyWord No! It can't just end like that ..
That could be such a brilliant story ..
Code.Chameleon chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
aaah!
Jadiee chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
LOVE IT!
X-Tiinaa chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
i loooved it but pleasEEE do another one shot for this one!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I really like this please continue...
Tmcs0810 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Oh my gosh. This story was great but in a sad way.

Can you PLEASE make a sequel?

If not, can you make this story in Troy's POV?

I wanna know what he felt about this and what he might have done while Gabriella was out.

AWESOME STORY! ) Keep up the GREAT work!
mishyB chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
um wow... how sad. Just like their real relationship! :'( ahhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so sad.
pamylz chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Can't help but think that this oneshot was sort of um pointless? Like there was no story sequence, just a detail of Gabriella's day... Peace.

Pam

P.S. Zac and Vanessa haven't confirmed or denied the rumors so there's hope. And objectively, it would be a really really bad idea to do a hsm sequel (butI do wanna see zanessa babies).
anne chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
incredibly written. you have talent and ive been checking every sunday for the past month hoping to see something(: it made my day when i saw a new story! though it was incredibly written i hate how it ended, haha prolly the last thing i needed around the holidays, especially new years. i think you should defiantly whip up a quick second chapter two shot of them getting together for new years:) you would honestly make my life because this one shot was so sad
alliebearlove chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
To close to what proabaly actually happened lol
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
hopefully it really isnt over with them !
delenaTVD chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
No part 2? :(

Haha. Welcome back btw. Happy Holiday!
HAWTSAUCE chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I loved this story! The ending was perfect, I didn't expect that kind of an ending! Great story.
beatlenut53 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
OMG, talk about depressing. Your story was well written but

my heart couldn't take this right now. I know that Troy and Gabriella at least can have a happy ending and this was too real.