Reviews for As You Command
LuxaPotter chapter 1 . 4/12
I. Am. Dying. Right. Here.

CONTINUE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/10
That was just the right amount of Kulex fluff to fix my cravings.
zeroxnina chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Ofcourse lemony chapter very detailed intenseand romantic kinda like a demand saying I command you to do whatever you want with my body
don't-even-ask1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Love it! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Yes lemony addition please! I can't wait!

- Night Furry
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
You don't even need to ask if anyone wants a continuation, because the answer is hell yes! Yesterday would be great! Just kidding please update and get the second chapter out ASAP!
In the land of Morodor chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
It was cute. I think you should continue it. (lemons or not)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Lemon lemon Lemon please!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Well you need to learn how to spell (if you'd like some examples: dispendable is not a word {you probably got mixed up between expendable and disposed}, character at the beginning is spelled wrong as well as continuation at the end, and I think Marcus is spelled with a C but I'm not sure about that one). But other than that, it wasn't bad. This is almost how I see a romance developing between them.

Thunder
Mystery chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Write more that was so amazing and there is not enough elephant princess fanficton as good as this. Personally I liked the cheesy ending.
Djinnk042 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
love this couple! It would be amazing if you could write more!
kulex576 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON :D please? I know this is 2012 and you wrote this story in 2010 but it would make my day :) I'll be checking!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I just had a flash of Wesley and Buttercup's relationship. Was that your intent? :)
Sabrina EP fan chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Plz continue. Cheesy but that's what makes it cute!
lexi chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
i loved this story you should continue on with it. i loved it was amazing