Reviews for As You Command
Yes lemony addition please! I can't wait!

- Night Furry
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 1 . 1/12
You don't even need to ask if anyone wants a continuation, because the answer is hell yes! Yesterday would be great! Just kidding please update and get the second chapter out ASAP!
In the land of Morodor chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
It was cute. I think you should continue it. (lemons or not)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Lemon lemon Lemon please!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Well you need to learn how to spell (if you'd like some examples: dispendable is not a word {you probably got mixed up between expendable and disposed}, character at the beginning is spelled wrong as well as continuation at the end, and I think Marcus is spelled with a C but I'm not sure about that one). But other than that, it wasn't bad. This is almost how I see a romance developing between them.

Thunder
Mystery chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Write more that was so amazing and there is not enough elephant princess fanficton as good as this. Personally I liked the cheesy ending.
Djinnk chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
love this couple! It would be amazing if you could write more!
kulex576 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON :D please? I know this is 2012 and you wrote this story in 2010 but it would make my day :) I'll be checking!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I just had a flash of Wesley and Buttercup's relationship. Was that your intent? :)
Sabrina EP fan chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Plz continue. Cheesy but that's what makes it cute!
lexi chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
i loved this story you should continue on with it. i loved it was amazing
Maggie chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I loved this story. The ending was great and suspenseful and I definatly think you should continue to go on with the story. I loved it and I can not wait to read more you are a gifted writer
ZeLLy907 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I demand a lemon! lol
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Aaaaw that was so so so cuute!

Do keep writin!
Preetz chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Awwwww...that was not only cheesy but cute! I love this pairing and I would love to read more!

A lovely little one-shot! Keep going:)