Reviews for Forever Fourteen
EnderDragon21 chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
:O! VLAD?! Did he kill Danny? No, he wouldn't. He couldn't! He's VLAD, for Notch's sake!
popie92 chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Stupid Vlad
hopeistheway chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
!

*Screams at top of lungs*

HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO FINISH THIS? IT'S JUST TO AWESOME!

*falls to floor twitching*
2Belle26 chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
Oh no... not Vlad! Update soon please!
AwesomeAnon chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Dude, this is one of the best dp fanfics out there, no joke. The ONLY criticism i have is the chap length, since some chapters seemed waaay too short (although that might be because i really wanted more XD), but otherwise it's amazing! Just the way you describe all the emotion and surroundings is beautiful, and i especially love your unique handle on danny's afterlife :) I look forward to more!
EmberMclain13 chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
noooooo!you have to update noooooooow! tell ya wat. pm me and tell me what the story is about. i can help you with the title. im normally really good at titles. actuallly, im better at titles than stories most of the time. but anyways, i want yout to get the title so you cna continue with this! it just go amazing!i mean, it was already amazing, but now its is sooooo epic! hurry hurry hurry!
EmberMclain13 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
*blows nose rather loudly* im sorry...its just so...sad...great so far tho. keep it up
EmberMclain13 chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
gosh.i havent even read most of the story so far an i have to hold my tears back. real good so far.
Lisa-24-7 chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
I am so lost, but it's still really good! Keep it up!
Lisa-24-7 chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Wow. Short, but sweet :)
robindjtsd11 chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
Update right now please!
Biisaiyowaq chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
A bit short...*sigh* but still good. :) Update again soon!

~Biia
Escritura-sola chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
:D I love this!
Lisa-24-7 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Pretty awesome (again!).
Lisa-24-7 chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
5 years? Poor Danny :( Great chapter though, I love your ideas!