Reviews for You Don't Choose Who You Fall in Love With
CountryGrl chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Oh, I really like these. Both captured exactly how he felt about them, I think. Will there be more? :)
Guitargirl222 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
*SLAP* Couldnt you just have them meet up again and kiss? Why must you e complecated Miranda Child?
Guitargirl222 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Where is the Doctor Donna!
yeahyeah chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Yeah, you don't choose who you fall in love with. You do, however, choose whether to be a complete ASSHOLE to someone or not. Since he made the wrong choice over & over, the douche bag that 10 is doesn't deserve a woman like Martha!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
This was a brilliant chapter, and really captured the spirit of Martha, in my opinion. She was one of those wonderful, impossible people... and yet for some reason, the Doctor just couldn't love her the way she wanted him to, and that was what made it so terribly sad...
Idontwanttogo chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Brilliant! Touching! I would like 15 pages instead of 15 lines.

Anyway. Thanks :)
DaughterOfStarlight chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
His own personal sun..How lovely :)
Terra Young chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Great job!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Question: I'm sure that, like every third DW writer, you'll cover Rose and Martha and Donna and Amy... but how about the others? What of the love of a father watching his daughter grow up he felt for Ace? The friend-love he felt for the bright, lovely Jo? Or what about the beautiful Romana, the woman of many faces who was his first and greatest love, and a memory he has never quite let go of?

It's alright if you don't, but it would be nice to see someone besides the obvious.
Darkened Eternity chapter 1 . 12/22/2010