Reviews for Life This Way
lena chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
thi is so wonderful though a bit complicated! I couldn,t tear myself from the text! thank you very much!
EclecticBonVivant chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
I enjoyed how Hermione actually stood up to him and withdrew from the class. While they were both being stubborn most stories have HG taking way too much crap to "prove herself". Nice twist.
Vena Grey chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
Good night, this is anything but a lost touch. In fact, you've avoided every pressing cliché that could come up not only with this pair but in a student-teacher piece. This is completely believable, especially her depression and Snape's frustration. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to say really. The whole thing was brilliant, but the scene in the third chapter where Snape puts the pieces together was particularly so - you've even managed to answer the question very few SSHG fics can, how will anyone accept their relationship, with McGonagall being the one to nudge them.

I have no words. This is one of the best stories I've ever read, period, not just fanfiction.
Born in 20th Century chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Seriously. I've read all your Hermione Severus fics and each piece is brilliantly written; you really should write longer, perhaps even novel-length, Hermione Severus fics - looking forward to reading more of your writing! (:
cre8tvdeb chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
Loved it. Loved the angst. Loved the tactics and the consequences and the dynamic between Hermione and Severus. Well written. Well done!
cre8tvdeb chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
I am totally digging this story -
Scarlet Azalea chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Love this! Well done! :D Thank you for posting it.
fadewind chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Oh I really liked this short fic. The whole thing left a smile on my face!
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Beautifully written! I love it! Thank you for sharing this )
semicharmed chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
The only errors I've noticed are the capitalizations of the words following quotation marks. This is one example: "I'm sorry?" She ventured, unsure of what he had said. She shouldn't be capitalized.
semicharmed chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
You have a way with words. It's almost poetic.
miss insufferable know it all chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Oh my God, I might die of cheer giddiness.
miss insufferable know it all chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Om my goodness you are an AMAZING writer I can't stop reading!
miss insufferable know it all chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I am liking this very much D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
O_O I LOVE IT! Delicious! I about squealed when they kissed. I wish there was more because this is so damn perfect, I can barely stand it! (giggles)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »