Reviews for Aura Warrior: Champion of Arceus
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 4/11
This is just amazing keep it up
Aurora Lopez chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
when are you going to write me chapters 3-6 Aura Warrior: Champion of Arceus , because I like thise story very much bye. write me back!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
AWESOME
Aurora Lopez chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
when are you going to write chapters 3-6 of Aura Warrior: Champion of Arceus , because I like thise story very much bye. write me back!
coduss chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Update! Please!
uscias chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Please update soon.
powermachine79 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Great story...looking forward to read more :)
kooloowarrior chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Ida say keep the number at three or four have 'ash'ley and Gary's twin join up and your set that way you don't need to go through the trouble of makin naruto seem either shallow, extremely lucky, or whatever. I read a huge harem fic one and couldn't finish it it got too distracting with the extremely compnvinient starts to relationships naruto had basically all the women naruto came across wanted to jump his bones. Wich is unrealistic
kooloowarrior chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Um dag that's a lot of women wouldn't it be easier to write if there were only like 3? Or four max? I don't understand the appeal of having 10 women in a relationship with 1 dude I mean come one he should just skip it and get some hookers if he's gonna do that.
wnaruto616 chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
cant wait for the next chapter
AnimeMinder chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
More charters please. I love this story.
Rikku-056 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I always figured a Pokemon should be able to learn alot more than the simple four move set-up, more like eight of 'em, ten at most. Seriously, as it is, it's damn near impossible to pick just four moves, most of my strategies win up covering half my line-up because they're limited to four moves.
Shadowprice chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
this is good you should make more
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i wonder if u could add espeon and umbreon to his pokeparty
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Nice...good story so far. In fact the only thing which isn't so good is this: Published: 12-22-10
2010?...two chapters since then?
That makes me...nervous.
Thankfully the update was fairly recent so I have high hopes that the next isn't too far away.
Well done...I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Until next time.