Reviews for Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Cherweeze chapter 15 . 4/3
This is one of my all-time favorite HP fanfics for sure. Amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing.
SuperAsh chapter 15 . 2/27
I read this back in 2011 and have been thinking about it lately, missing the genuine thoughtfulness these two have for each other. I've just finished my re-read and it's a lovely the second time around as I remembered from the first.

This is a great display of how we all grow and mature over time. Putting away childish behaviors and recognizing them for what they were- insecurity, fear, attraction... Thanks for this story, I think we can all learn from it :)
Nea chapter 4 . 2/17
I did enjoy this fic, but mostly managed to do so by headcanon-ing that Harry was actually manipulating Draco with his pleas and "obvious gratitude", especially at the beginning - using Draco's obvious crush to get an "in" with Hermione and Ron until they felt comfortable with him; rather than feeling anything genuine toward Draco. It was surprisingly easy to read this intent of Harry's into the fic, especially when I remember Harry's pretty good at pretending to be artless and open (see with the way he managed to get Slughorn's real memory in HBP), and it was far more believable that this is what he was doing with Draco, until he managed to get what he wanted. But after that, well, who knows how long the relationship will last.
DaughterJudyK chapter 15 . 12/27/2015

That was so good. I loved it.
emily chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
This is beautiful! I wasn't ready for it to end there omg this is definitely in my top 10 x
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I absolutely love this fic. I can completely understand Harry's need to escape, even if I agree he could have gone about it better. All the uncertainty and insecurity and dependency and caution and forgiveness here is perfect. I look forward to reading what is of the sequel, even incomplete. But if you see fit to complete it, I wouldn't complain. ;)
Helena Dax chapter 15 . 7/4/2015
What a gorgeous story, I loved every word. The boys were super cute and you made me feel I was in that mountain with them.
ShairaHisako chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
Oh so good damned wonderful! I love this story. I love the way you present Harry, I love the way Draco changed, I love Hermiones and Rons relationship and generally their acceptance of both Harry and Draco and of them being a couple. I love the way Harry and Draco tease each other, in a way you can feel so much emotion behind every wordyou wrote.
I love the way the story developed. I love the idea of Hermione, Ron and Draco becoming close friends. I love the way they met Harry and I love the way Draco helps Harry.
This story was absolutely wonderful and a enjooyed every bit of it!
I so much hope, that there's a sequel, because this story is bloody brilliant.
It's got everything. From Comedy, over Romance, to Sadness and it's all to want from a story. Laughter, squiking at loving banter and (nearly, mostly really) crying.
Thank you so much for uploading!
ShairaHisako chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
Oh so damn cute :D I love the chapter and am really looking forward to the next one!
ShairaHisako chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
I absolutely love it so far! It's brilliant. I love your Draco and the way Harry is slowly warming up to him. And the way Hermione and Ron are slowly warming up to Harry. Thanks for uploading!
Beth9891 chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
very sweet fresh story. If you had the incling to write an epilogue would be interesting for miles to turn out not so dead and come back into harry and (now draco's life). Or even a side story involving harry and miles time together. Loved this story either way!
random4ever chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
Oh, wow. I have felt "wanderlust" myself so believe me when I say that you did the feeling justice. It truly is a special kind of magic when you're standing at the top of a mountain or in a remote town, knowing that no one else is experiencing the exact same thing at that moment. Loved it, honest. xxRandom
Spannerspoon chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
Loved it! Interesting concept that's really well written, really enjoyed
Ikurus chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
I absolutely loved this. I just can't help imagining the two of them up on a Kilimanjaro peak staring out across the plains in the moonlight in each others' arms, and I really like it.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
UnderneathThisSkin chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
This is true love. Thank you for sharing it. :)