Reviews for Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
ShairaHisako chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
Oh so good damned wonderful! I love this story. I love the way you present Harry, I love the way Draco changed, I love Hermiones and Rons relationship and generally their acceptance of both Harry and Draco and of them being a couple. I love the way Harry and Draco tease each other, in a way you can feel so much emotion behind every wordyou wrote.
I love the way the story developed. I love the idea of Hermione, Ron and Draco becoming close friends. I love the way they met Harry and I love the way Draco helps Harry.
This story was absolutely wonderful and a enjooyed every bit of it!
I so much hope, that there's a sequel, because this story is bloody brilliant.
It's got everything. From Comedy, over Romance, to Sadness and it's all to want from a story. Laughter, squiking at loving banter and (nearly, mostly really) crying.
Thank you so much for uploading!
ShairaHisako chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
Oh so damn cute :D I love the chapter and am really looking forward to the next one!
ShairaHisako chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
I absolutely love it so far! It's brilliant. I love your Draco and the way Harry is slowly warming up to him. And the way Hermione and Ron are slowly warming up to Harry. Thanks for uploading!
Beth9891 chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
very sweet fresh story. If you had the incling to write an epilogue would be interesting for miles to turn out not so dead and come back into harry and (now draco's life). Or even a side story involving harry and miles time together. Loved this story either way!
random4ever chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
Oh, wow. I have felt "wanderlust" myself so believe me when I say that you did the feeling justice. It truly is a special kind of magic when you're standing at the top of a mountain or in a remote town, knowing that no one else is experiencing the exact same thing at that moment. Loved it, honest. xxRandom
Spannerspoon chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
Loved it! Interesting concept that's really well written, really enjoyed
Ikurus chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
I absolutely loved this. I just can't help imagining the two of them up on a Kilimanjaro peak staring out across the plains in the moonlight in each others' arms, and I really like it.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
UnderneathThisSkin chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
This is true love. Thank you for sharing it. :)
Dragonb8 chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
Bravo, loved it! Doesn't look as if you're still writing in the FF realm or I'd put in a request for a prequel with Harry's years of wandering and details of the Miles backstory (Miles - Nice poetic name btw, considering the story).

Oh well, the loss is certainly ours. Thanks for leaving your work up for subsequent years of fans to enjoy anyway.
Yinzer Reader chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
From the note its not Harry's fault they looked for him. Sad reality after the war. Great job.
Yinzer Reader chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
You can write hot beautifully.
Yinzer Reader chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
This Draco is raw and vulnerable, but you make it work by acknowledging the change and how it happened to him. Well done!
Yinzer Reader chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Held my breath through the hair wash and tingling. The intimacy you create is wonderful. The h/d need this time. It makes sense.
Yinzer Reader chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Yummy fireside chats and almost romance a fun read. Thank you.
Yinzer Reader chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Love how you wrote these boys. Draco's tension is palpable. Thank you.