Reviews for Endless Forgiveness
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
OMG. IM SO PISSED AT THAT JACKASS RIGHT NOW.
hsmrmae chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Omg this is o good and original! Please keep going!
opangster chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Yay! I love that you're planning on continuing on your previous stories with another 1 shot...and I am really loving this story! There are a handful of writers on here that I enjoy and that are really, really talented writers and you're one of them. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Jenn6891 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Wow so its way worse than I thought. Not only did he cheat but it was an ongoing affair and he now has a kid from it :(

How long did the affair with santana last?

More really soon please
FinchelForever1218 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Great story...although I'm sort of hating Puck right now :) awesome writing
Beta chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This would be a good story if you had it beta'd. There are so many grammar and spelling errors it's impossible to read right now. There are several communities on live journal where you can ask for a beta reader if you don't already have someone.
Bonesluver chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
I love this story. This is an amazing idea and I cannot wait to see what happens when Rachel finds out about Leo. This is going to be interesting. They have had a very difficult marriage and I am wondering what is going to happen. Please update this at your earliest convenience.
lalabelle chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I wonder who it is... Is it Santana? Quinn? Or an OC?

Please update soon.
Jenn6891 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Great start!

So he cheated 3 yrs into the marriage and 7 yrs into the relationship...that sucks :(

More please
Bonesluver chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Ooh very intriguing, this sounds like a wonderful story. Please update soon. Merry Christmas!
Invader Rachel chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
hmmm seems good so far. I can't wait to see what happens...I HOPE THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER! srry but i hate when they end up breaking up at the end :(