Reviews for I Have To Protect The One I Love Most
God Fenrir chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
i LOVE your story! it' awesome! great job :3
RebornArchangel chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
You just killed off Zero mercilessly -.- I can totally sense your dislike for him, lol! Anyway, love your writing, as always :D (even though I don't like VK that much) Write for other fandoms please (like Kuroshitsuji? I'd totally read that! hehe) And then I can pester you about updating!

I'm sorry for the crazy review. I read all your VK stories tonight because I was bored, but I'm too lazy to review each one. You're such a good writer! (ego boost, lol jk) I really wish I could write fanfiction...

Just ignore the ramblings of an anime-crazed fangirl. (I also hope you know who I am, otherwise this review would be awkward .)
ilovev-guys chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
OMG love it. Are u going contunewitg story that would be awesome. I am also not zero fan and yuurki belongs kaname they were born for one soon
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
AWESOME!
hellohellomoshimoshi chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Yuki was a somewhat OOC (out of character).

Yuki would have never gotten mad at Zero for drinking her blood, because she herself offered her blood to Zero so he wouldn't be thirsty. Also it would take Yuki so much longer for her to decide who she wanted to be with, that is if she even reached a decision since Yuki is a nice girl and she wouln't want to see either Kaname or Zero hurt.

You portrayed the hatred between Kaname and Zero alright, but it could have been better.

The plotline was nicely set.

I hope I don't seem too harsh, critizing your work, but these are simply things you could improve if you plan to continue writing Vampire Knight fanfictions. Personally, I love Vampire Knight but would never write a fanfiction for it because I don't think I could pull it off. I admire you for posting this.

To be honest, your story was a good read and I think with more expierence you could do even better! :)