Reviews for T'was the Night Before Christmas
AmericanWildDog chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
This was so wonderful. I almost cried from the ending at the warm fuzzy feelings! It's always nice when s normally hectic and chaotic holiday shows some of the goodness it is meant to represent. I loved all the characters and Alucard reaction just melted my heart. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Aw, very sweet.
flee27 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
aww no more but... but it was so good!
Colezilla chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
What a touching story, i feel a warm tingly feeling inside, l love to see alucard as both a blood thirsty psycopath and a love intrest to seras, kinda like silence of the lambs
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Awww, the ending was sweet, I liked it. Are there anymore one shots coming up?
Needles of Rain chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Cutest. Fluff. Ever. Made me wanna hug them both. And now I wanna hug you for getting me to smile. w Love it! I laughed several times through out it. Mainly when Pip got Integra the lingire XD! Awesome, keep up the good work.
ChidoriTachibana chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
D'aw. This is such a cute one-shot. I liked this story a lot since it had quite the plot. Keep writing on!

Wheelie
Ryuketsu no Hana chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
me encanto!
MaidenOfNature chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This is so beautiful! AlucardxSeras is my fave pairing. Awesome work! I really enjoyed reading this. It's so full of story and exitment! Very inspiring! One of the best AlucardxSeras fic's I've read!

Keep up the good work. _
xXAmiRoguexX chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
That was pretty :3
DruggyBunny chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
aww i'ts soo sweet made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
Humanitiesdownfall chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that was a good story!
Anna chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Awwww.. This story was so sweet..! *-* I loved it!
Kohaku Hisagi chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
aaaaaaawwwwwwwww that was so cute i love alucard and seras is awesome too and they are such a cute couple. this was awesome.
Larisa chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I sincerely enjoyed your writing :)

Thank you!