Reviews for Chuck Vs the Getaway
jas chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
please finish the story
Eby chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Please continue soon!

I love this story! It's really captured a really sweet relationship between Chuck and Sarah and Chuck defending Sarah! Ahhh! You must continue!
syerah chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
i think i did something wrong by reviweing chapter 1 without reading all chapters yet. haha i thought you just wrote that you know. sorry :P anyway im loving this chuck vs getaway and cant wait for the next chapter wehuuu :D
syerah chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
oh ohh i know! YOU SHOULD CONTINUE IT. kthxbye.
mia2009 chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
I just found this and am really enjoying it. Great story you got going on here. I look forward to your next update.
jlynch chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
good chapter I love the new addition to team Ampersand!
wassupchuck chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
UNR Wolfpack, I'm a BSU Bronco! First off, congrats on beating us in football last fall, you have a great team, Secondly, thank you for a great story, please keep up the good work.
Chkgun93 chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
What an awesome adventure for the newlyweds! Sort of reminds me of the show Chuck vs Phase 3, but now Chuck has Sarah. You are doing a wonderful job in creating this adventure.
BananaNutMuffinz chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
Really great chapter, I love a good survival story! There's already so much fluff on this site, it's nice to see something new :]

Can't wait for next chapter!

Please update soon! (pretty pleasee? with a barbados cherry on top? ;P )
shipper-for-life chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
Love this story. The storyline is great. I can actually visual this in my head. You should give this to NBC, I think it will be a great 1st episode for season 5. That's if there will be season 5 :( *crossedfingers
East Coast Captain chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
Is the wound getting infected? What about gangrene? Hope Chuck makes it fine. I like the realism behind it sure fluff is good once and a while but the story counts.

I love Ampersand although I hope Chuck remembers its a monkey, a wild animal and they can carry all types of diseases like the dreaded ebola. But it is a Capuchin like you mentioned so it will be fun to see what Chuck teaches it. Maybe he can become best friends with Kevin Bacon.

I LOVED IT/! GREAT CHAPTER! CHEERS! :D
jinxed97 chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
I don't think he was OOC...seems like he would be pretty goofy under the circumstances. Great chapter...
ESK chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
That was one hell of a flash back. Well at least now we know exactly what happened to them all the way into the jungle and Chuck being shot. What I do not understand is how the guard at the Embassy did not know they were coming. Also, only one guard really? They usually have two to three guards and at the sound of gun fire they would have come out of there like angry red ants. Well this is AU and your story so let us see where you intend to take us.
ESK chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
I am kind of confused here because even though the flash ended, why could he not flash again? He has the governor now; I thought he could flash on demand. The way that Chuck acted when that guy baited him is almost the way he acted in that tic-tac episode. Well you left them both hurt, now the main question will be just how hurt? I have a friend who recently slid his bike on some gravel and ended up breaking his leg in two places. Bike accidents are no joke.