Reviews for Chuck Vs the Getaway
jaytoyz chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
Just when you begin to think that a story can't get any better...monkeys! Waiting for the next update...waiting...still waiting... JT
NickyR chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
I did enjoy this chapter, especially the monkey. I am worried about chuck, being in healthcare will do that to you. His risk for infection not to mention amputation is high... Not awesome! I sure hope they find help soon! This story is getting very angsty, will they make it or not!
REPTILE97 chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
Great story. Keep it up

Can't casey send in some usaf pararescues to extract them?

I wonder if they can get their new furry friend through customs

I think chuck has just been made a honorary monkey.

Anyway please keep the updates coming they are a great read.

Thanks for shareing this adventure I was lol at the sarah vrs monkey clan
RicaA chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
That was brilliant! I love that they've acquired a new travelling companion and wonder what he'll be offering the team :) good fun but with the right elements of truth. Live this! Please update more frequently!
Quest chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
Loving this story :) Can't wait for the next update! Keep up the good work :D
jinxed97 chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
Great chapter...
Charahftw chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
Gotta admit that this was a well played one. Great chapter and the story was fitted well in the plot. The humor part was very creative and likewise the show's one. So overall this is an excellent chapter. Keep going and update sooner please :D
jaytoyz chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
Of course I want a season 5...but, I would have reviewed anyway. A strong chapter. Really, really digging this adventure. Can't wait for the next update. JT
dreamer913 chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
this is great, but i have to say, since this *is* there honeymoon after all, it would be nice to have a fluffy chapter or two here and there. perhaps crazy adrenaline fueled jungle sex? ;P
coreymon77 chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
whatever happened to things getting back to being happy now? Sure, they are alive and they are safe for now, but that last line really, really has me worried! Hasn't enough bad stuff happened to our favourite couple? When can they get back to enjoying their honeymoon?

Now don't get me wrong, the writing in this chapter, as in all the chapters, is fantastic. You really know how to paint a picture with words. It is only the content that I am not happy with at all.

until next time,

coreymon77
East Coast Captain chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
Oh man, my heart melted at the Charah in this scene. They really have one hell of a relationship. I really hope they make it out alive although Chuck is injured won't that eventually get infected?

Since there in a jungle, won't they run into Jaguars and Anacondas?

But well done chapter! I loved it! :D
flash2007 chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
Really good Chapter
BananaNutMuffinz chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
yeyyy! you updated this! woohooo :D

*does happy dance, jumps for joy*

awesome chapter! can't wait for the next one :)
yodawannabe chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
Great work! Can't wait to read next chapter :)
Chkgun93 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Yahoo Great story, so we really going to get a season 5 that would be so awesome. Hey thanks for updating this wonderful story, I was wondering what happened to it!
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »