Reviews for Chuck Vs the Getaway
ESK chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Damn good chapter totally enjoyed it. However, was it not silly to think that once they took that satchel they would be after them? Also, it would seem to me that going to the US Embassy would be their only option. Going back to their apartment would mean losing valuable time and increasing their chances of getting caught.

Hope you enjoy your trip. Looking forward to your next update.
NickyR chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
They are very creative, this kinda had a feel of honeymooners to it. Very interesting what you can do w/ a stiletto! Thanks for the update
wassupchuck chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I think some of the virus escaped... Because I started to convulse when I heard "two weeks" for an update... Help! I need the cure... More chapters..ACK ACK.. Pleaseeee. (Imagine my body slowly slumping to the floor).. Wheeze...(as my finalbreath is exhaled) Thanks for sharing! :)
East Coast Captain chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I LIKED the spanish and the detailed descriptions. Best luck and a happy new year to you.
jlynch chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I love this chapter and i knew blacklight sounded familar
coreymon77 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
why do things have to get action packed now? I have been really enjoying the fluffy romantic stuff! Why can't a story just have some great fluff in it without having to worry about that pesky thing called a plot?

Anyways, that was adorably fluffy and romantic. I just can't get enough of how cute Chuck and Sarah are together!

coreymon77 chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
first thing, anyone who is allergic to fluff is absolutely insane. Fluff is the best stuff out there by far! Second, you should never have to apologize for writing pointless fluff, because I absolutely love it. Third thing, Chuck's flashes have possibly the worst timing in the history of all bad timings, don't they? Fourth thing, that was so amazingly loving and fluffy and cute! I absolutely adored it! Amazing job!

coreymon77 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Well, now that I am back from my trip, I can get back to reading this.

aww! That was cute! Sarah being all vulnerable is always good to read, as is Chuck being amazing and loving and constantly comforting her in his own way. Great job!

ESK chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Why do I think that Chuck's idea is going to blow up in their faces. Obviously something is going to go wrong since you started this story with them running and Chuck getting shot. Oh well it should be fun no matter what the case is. Looking forward to the next chapter.
supesfan18 chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
great job
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Great job with this one!
tastefullyqueer chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
you really did push the rating. hahaha!

Great chapter. Atleast Chuck didn't continue his selfish path..
tss1950 chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
It was nice to get some background for this story. The last few chapters have been very well written and interesting. I can't wait to see what comes next.
jlynch chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
good job on this chapter,like always the detailing is amazing and wait for more
lookoutwife chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Love all the attention to detail. One of the best fan fiction stories I have read in awhile. Keep them chapters coming.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »