Reviews for Chuck Vs the Getaway
East Coast Captain chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Sarah is a sexy lady, whoa! I was honestly disappointed that Sarah didn't become pregnant at the same time as Ellie so they could have kids together and Sarah would be bed ridden but that didn't stop Sydney Bristow.

Stephanie? Paying homage to Orion huh? :D
East Coast Captain chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
One thing to say: EPIC! and A Drug Cartel? Not bad.
East Coast Captain chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Poor Chuck, hope he doesn't lose an extremity due to this possible infection. Charah is a sexy thing. So what the heck happened that got Chuck shot and those two fighting for their lives?
East Coast Captain chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That was epic, made my heart thump fast. Who were the Bartowskis running from? Ring, some bad guy, some Latin American dictator.

I have not played Uncharted but it looks pretty good. So what did the Bartowskis do to piss off this bad guy enough to want to kill them?
jlynch chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
This is a really good chapter,I could really see this happening in the details are wonderful
jlynch chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
good chapter, having fluff make it seem more real
jlynch chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
this once a really good chapter,I could really see this as a real episode of chuck.
jlynch chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
very good chapter the fluff always make it more real
ESK chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Nice filler chapter. Of course they will be tasked with stopping the drug King Pin. If they did not you would only have an M rated honeymoon to fall back on. Thanks for the update.
XFKirsten chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
I'm loving this story so far! You've got the characters perfectly nailed down, and an intriguing plot. Can't wait to read more!
jinxed97 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Great chapter...
supesfan18 chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
great chapter
rphe chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Good chapter - enjoying the set up.
Heart of Lies chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
The chapter wasn't useless, as it provides a background to the first 2 chapters. Looking forward to more
Clems M chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Chapter 2 isn't useless :) and you did a great job with this one, cannot wait for n4 :).
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »