Reviews for Chuck Vs the Getaway
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
great job with this one.
Enz8 chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Good job. Good amount of description, and I like how told us what the pina colada's tasted like. I'm gonna have to wait for 7 11 to break out the pina colada favor again this year. oh well june isnt too far away.

Anyway, their is a cia field office located in the american embassy. that is where the state departments intelligence agency guys and the cia will be located the cia guys their will probably all be offical cover guys. like the cultural attache or something like that. i can explain in further detail if you like. Also, local cooperation with the authorities might be good. Especially since the DSS is at the embassey, dss guys are with the state department and the justice department so imagine fbi agents that deal with law enforcement matters abroad, protect embassies, and have diplomatic immunity. yeah they are badass

rambling again, and dea might not have jurisdiction. they might if the panamian government agrees to let them in. Also, the cia is allowed to do drug interdictions, and stuff like that.

hope this helps, and you are doing great. and dangit now you want me to go skiing.
Doc in Oz chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Is it just me, or did you pass up a chance to soak one (or better both) of the Bartowski's with a Supersoaker?
tastefullyqueer chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
The old lady was a nice touch!:))
lookoutwife chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
I am going through Chuck withdrawls, but I am sooooo loving this story. Thanks for posting another chapter.
supesfan18 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
great job on chap 1 and 2. hopefully we will get a flashback to them telling the general and the wedding day itself
tw200 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
This is a great start to what I am sure will be a great story.. Yes this chapter was a little short but, the last few paragraphs says more about who Chuck is than most of the stories I have read that are 20 chapters long. Well done I am not sure how excited I am about getting to your huge explosion... I am certain it comes with life and death tests and a huge will to survive against all odds. I gingerly read those chapters but moreover like the chapters after they escape and perhaps get back the pound of flesh that someone stole from them. Thanks for sharing you are a great writer, easy to read and follow, and you have great insights.

ps.. I prefer a Sarah that is a little vulnerable every once and a while.
Charahftw chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
This chapter may be basically about nothing but it is the fluff that the show did not have between the meeting with MamaB and Phase Three where we see it all the way. And we (fans) did not have a from-my-heart conversation in the Thanksgiving episode. So i personally liked it. Got nothing to say about the plot. I have an idea though how to incorporate the retrospection with how they all got involved- you can put it in Sarah's dream right after the end of Chapter 2.
TotallyChuckFan chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
one word. EEEEEEE!
ESK chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Thank you for the explanation concerning the gun shot wound and being in the jungle. An infection always occurs along with a high fever. This was a sweet setup chapter for what is to come. Thank you and update soon.
Shadowda chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
fluffy :) but nice
lookoutwife chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Liking, liking a lot. Keep the chapters coming. Writers block sucks.
tastefullyqueer chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
awwwwww...

It's so sweet!:))
Dakota chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I like it alot!
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Great job with this one. Chuck is so sweet.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »