Reviews for Chuck Vs the Getaway
jlynch chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I Always love reading your stories but I have noticed my favorite stories by you are the one shot ones you do.I really think this idea has potential and it would be awesome of you if you do continue it.I always thought uncharted was sweet and I love the way you mixed chuck into that game.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Neat.
jojobevco chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Good chapter
TotallyChuckFan chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Omg, please continue! I LOVE it! It was so great! You have to write more!
Clems M chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Waw, great start, this is a promessing story. Love the way you write. Hope you'll continue this story.
jess chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
It's a really good start to what could possibly be a fantastic story :D Please continue!
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Great start!

I love the way you write both Chuck and Sarah.

I do agree with coreymon77, I too hope that you keep this story fun and not (too) dark. Some of the stories here are very good, but also incredibly dark. After reading those angst filled stories I'm sometimes so depressed that I'm almost ready for therapy!

K.C.
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I really loved this and hope you continue it! You've got the tone of both Chuck and Sarah just right :)
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Heh, nice job. I liked it!

Somehow I can see this actually happening. Even though I would like their honeymoon to simply be relaxing and romantic and all of that stuff, it kinda wouldn't be our favourite couple if at least something didn't go wrong. :P

Hopefully you keep this nice and fun and light and kinda fluffy, with plenty of Chuck and Sarah sweet cuteness. Action can be done without having it be dark, so hopefully you don't make it go all dark. There really haven't been enough light and fun fics lately. For some reason, everyone wants to write dark stories nowadays. We need more fluff!

Anyways, good job. Keep it light and fun with plenty of Chuck and Sarah fluffy cuteness and I will definitely keep reading.

until next time,

coreymon77
Dakota chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
It made me think of the movie ,The perfect get away. Which is crazy since i just watched that movie and then woke up to read this. I like this story a lot. You should keep it going.
Patty1965 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is great. Stopping before you finish telling the tale would be evil!
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Good story, very nice Charah moments. One thing: semicolons ( ; ) are used to separate two sentences when you don't want to use coordinating conjunctions. I've seen some used in here where commas are needed instead. That's the biggest problem I've had with this story, so good job keeping it in line. ;)
tss1950 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Quite good. You had me hooked instantly. I was vey impressed by the descriptions of the surrounding environment. I was easily able to visualize Chuck and Sarah running through a jungle. Your description of the 50 foot jump and the immediate aftermath was some of the best action writing that I've read on this site. Great job and keep up the good work.
ESK chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Nice beginning. I can only imagine that our fearless general had something to do with their current predicament. You definitely caught my attention. I want to see how they get out of this mess. The jungle is not a good place to get shot. Please continue.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Nice start to the story, look forward to more...
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »