Reviews for Two Faced
Alex Hermy chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
You are the first one, who writes a completly right german sentence. Yey, endlich. XD
Your story is really sweet. Danke!

Grüße, Alex
AlucardLovesSteakCakes chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
one word

AWESOME
sky-journey chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
So... Adorable 8D
Satoshi-H chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Hey~! It's Krystal 3

Hmm, you're pretty good. :D It's a little short, but that's to be expected as your first fic. I don't watch/read enough APH to actually tell if anyone's OOC or not, but I do have a couple of pinpricks on grammar. First of all, every time a new person talks, you should start a new paragraph. Like, for example, these sentances:

"Dobroe utro, moya lyubov" Ivan said. Gilbert smiled, let out a content sigh and snuggled deeper into Ivan, intending to go back to sleep. But Ivan grabbed his chin forcing Gilbert to look up. "Huh Ivan" said a confused Gilbert.

Should be rearranged like this:

"Huh Ivan" said a confused Gilbert.

See? And then make sure you always end your talking with some kind of punctuation. For example, the above sentence with Gilbert asking Ivan 'huh.' "Huh Ivan?" or "Huh Ivan," (maybe even "Huh? Ivan?" :B)

Sorry if I seem like I'm just bitching. Just trying to help 3

But you've got a really good vocabulary. Even there were some grammatical mistakes, I never got bored reading it because there was always some new, refreshing string of words. :)

"The one who barley spoke and if did was almost always barley above a whisper. " I loved that line. D
Kitten chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Aww short but cute
thetruehaku chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
aww it was so sweet! i really liked it! it's very nicely written to be your first fanfic ever