Reviews for Maiden Tag
musme chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
I like it
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
This was exciting, sexy, fluffy, intense and so satisfying. Thank you so freaking much!
thecandyvan chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
and this has suddenly become my favorite fic omfg
LolaKennet chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Ooh, it was really exiting to imagine Blaine starting down the wall after seeing guys in such a goooood position :D
Thank you for hard work, Kurtofsky's first time (general,yeeey) was so cute :3
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Blaine totally is a creeper. You shouldn't copy your ex-boyfriend's key to his room without his knowledge. I love how Dave was all like "sup?" and Kurt was just pissed as hell! I love your work and writing style: sexy, erotic with plenty of humor.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
That was hot! I loved how Kurt was the blushing virgin and Dave knew what to do with those thick fingers and his tongue. I also love how everyone sort of clicked at the end of the chapter; like Kurt had started to get passed the bullying and only remember the sex.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Nice.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Damn. He's not so much of a bear cub, is he, now? That kiss and grinding is just so hot and delicious.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I've never supported Klaine. I really would've thought itd be Blaine bent over with desk with Sebastian. Anywho, I hope Kirt, the little twink, finds that sexy bear cub soon! ;3
iheartcsinewyork chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Loved the ending! :)
iheartcsinewyork chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Omg. I love your author notes. Lol. But seriously. This is damn good. Not like you need to be told. But it is. Seriously. Damn good. Everything about it! This is one of the only Kurt/Dave fics I've liked. Well done!
ZephyrTheBunny chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
still in love with this...
melissa.maier.902 chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
EXACTLY! loved the way Blaine got it in the end! Epic ;)

loved this story
melissa
Heart of a Slytherin chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Oh such a great ending! Loved it!
Time Watchers chapter 5 . 11/27/2012