Reviews for First Love
is that all...
i want more...
not much of ending...
Dark Kitty Mate chapter 9 . 3/1
I love Naruhina but i like fun as well lol Lemon was yummy! So glad u updated!
Blarginfadiddlenohip chapter 9 . 1/18
Just saw this was updated/completed and that made me happy. Then I read your A/N and that made me sad. I understand what you're saying about low reviews, and I admit I'm probably part of that little problem. I don't leave nearly as many reviews on stories as I'd like, usually because I simply forget, and I'm guessing it's the same for many others, which just ends up making the authors think people don't like them that much. And that makes me sad. New year's resolution: Remember to leave reviews on stories I like.

I do hope you change your mind someday and continue writing. There aren't very many decent HinaHarem/many fics out there, and I liked the ones you had written so far.
Lukalukageno chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Sequel?:3
acapellapop chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Ah i'm reading this from the beginning because I don't remember what chapter i left off at but now that i have, i'm confused on one thing. It said in chapter one that hinata's teen hero had saved her 9 year old self...but the highest age teen goes to is 19 and naruto and hinata are like the same age right?...So...wouldn't that make minato around 10 when his son naruto was born...?
MidnightBlooms chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
This was such a great story! Too many times you see naruto as the good guy but I'm glad that's not what you did here! Keep it up! I'm a fan! :)
Naruhina chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
This is actually really funny. oh wow Naruto smh. I love Naruto but you literally ruined the character for me T_T. dw I'm not blaming you or anything... even though Minato and Hinata are cute together... it's sort of weird if you know what I mean. Anyway Naruhina forever and great story.
Dotchi13 chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T.T D'X

Sorry... I just... Why?
Why is it over?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
This had got to be one of the dumbest and most ridiculous stories I've ever come across on this site. You should feel nothing but embarrassment and shame for writing this.
Carolyn12 chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
Hahaha I loved the ending with Naruto trying and failing to some how indirectly seduce Hinata.
Sabie0521 chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
Aw, I'm kinda sad it's done, but there was a good ending. I like how Sasuke and Hinata made up. I feel a little sad for Naruto, even though he cheated. But even so, I definately don't wish they got together. Minato and Hinata are great together.
Qpenelope chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Ok so I was to lazy to log in but my name is qpenelope. Anyways great chapter and I wonder what the hell is gonna happen in the next chapter cuz shit might go down with naruto and hinata and minato in the same club
Carolyn12 chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Naruto's there! I wonder how Minato will react to finding out that Hinata and Naruto not only dated but Naruto basically cheated the entire time.
I do believe Naruto is going to get beat cause Minato seems like the faithful type and will not condone his son to be a cheater.
Can't wait for more!
Sabie0521 chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Ooooo, I'm so excited for Hinatas reaction to Naruto being there, and Minatos reaction to hers!
Sabie0521 chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Oh, I hope he doesn't get to much of the wrong idea, and walks into the washroom and sees what Sasukes trying to do!