Reviews for Oh, Percy!
the stupidist thing eve r
Anonymous fan chapter 6 . 7/6
My idea is Percy has a fuck with Thalia, but we also include another boy. With Percy's dick up her pussy and the other boy's dick up her ass. What do you think? It's kind of rough, but I think it would be a nice twist. Have it at camp in the Zeus cabin, heck, make Zeus the other guy.
Annabeth chapter 3 . 7/4
PERCY! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!
I don't agree with your idea, Percy doing every hunter?
mike chapter 9 . 6/20
piper percy annabeth and claresse in a foursome
Mariebates222 chapter 6 . 6/13
I think you should do something with thalia and percy have it start off romantic like the just got an order to go on a special hunt from artimis and on the way there they fall in love but nobody finds out and then they like make out with eachother and then they have sex and wake up together and then they go back but they couldn't complete the mission . The setting is in their tent on a remote mountain. Just make sure something like that happens you can create the diolog though I wouldn't think they would talk much during their little session I would also think they would start out the mission arguing then they make out and fall in love with each other . At the end when they get back to the hunters they're all awkward but nobody finds out , but they are still in love an they make out in private .
Sorry I cant think of more to do .
Slut32 chapter 5 . 6/10
Wow
mikaila chapter 5 . 5/4
hot dam.
Tori Chase chapter 3 . 4/10
100% agreed
mwah
Your mom chapter 5 . 3/30
Damn, that was fucking great
Izzyfanficz chapter 1 . 3/29
OOH! JASON x ANNABETH
Hey you should do Pete and gale fucking katniss brains out in the woods
A perv chapter 9 . 2/24
Percy and annabeth annabeth destroyed
Lolololololololo chapter 5 . 2/19