Reviews for Take a Step Back
shadowstar88888 chapter 32 . 6/19/2016
It's a bummer that you won't be finishing this story, it's really good. But I'm happy that your in such a good place in life!
Forevergleek9615 chapter 31 . 3/15/2016
It's a shame that you won't be finishing this story but thanks for giving us this and writing the note and not just leave it like other writers have done. This story has been an incredible read and is one of the few where it can be left unfinished. It would have been nice to see what Rachel's reaction would be to Lucy, but we can put our own imagination to it. Like I said this is left unfinished, but the because the story flows so well and has been written really well, that you can stop at any point.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
Rachel just loves being an attention whore. "poor me, Quinn is helping me and i'm acting like a bitch even though after all the slut shaming, hypocrite behavior, and relationship sabotaging I ever done to her, i'm going to treat Quinn like the bad guy." Rachel needs to get over herself. She doesn't deserve a friend like Quinn, or any at all
softballchick1 chapter 31 . 4/3/2015
I really hope you continue this story. It's probably a long shot, since it's been about two years since the last update. I have read this story quite a few times, it's one of my favorites.
LaurenKnight13 chapter 31 . 2/19/2015
Please please please finish this story? I don't know if you are still writing or not, but I need to see what happens next. I'm also dying I see another chapter of the Rizzles sequel, but this is closer to the end and I would love to see the end of this before you continue that. But it's totally up to you. I will be fine with either. I just love your writing style. And I am a very big Faberry and Rizzles fan, so that makes you my perfect writer as you cover both my favorite fandom. Then again I also love Pezberry and Quinntana too.
Djayden chapter 31 . 10/15/2014
hope you continue this story!
CharmedTheVampireSlayer chapter 31 . 5/16/2014
Please continue this story its amazing and very pleasant. I hope you write more soon.
shaky22 chapter 31 . 2/23/2014
Loved ur story I know it's been like a year but you should definitely continue
YouTellMe chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Hi there! I just found this story a while ago thanks to someone recently inquiring about it in the faberry filter. And I love those because it usually leads me to good stories such as this that I missed.

Great job on this. I like Quinn's perspective on Rachel's situation. I tend to always only see the good on my favorite characters personality and dismiss their flaws when really that's a big part of their character.

This seems really interesting and I'm excited to read the rest!
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 31 . 10/6/2013
Wow, I've read this is in one hit! It is a great story, I love the realism of their relationship and I am looking forward to reading about the continued struggles! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/9/2013
I love this story. I hope you update soon.
Ew chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Are you actually accusing Quinn's horrible bullying of Rachel as justified because Rachel is obnoxious sometimes? Disgusting.
ShadowCub chapter 31 . 4/20/2013
Great fic.
Blinkiss-Another Shipper chapter 31 . 3/1/2013
Oh my...! I can't wait for the next chapter! I also want to thank you because thanks to this ff I got to hear the amazing songs that Jen Foster has :)
Notjustanotherperson chapter 31 . 2/20/2013
Great chapter, I'm so glad that you updated this story! I kinda wish Rachel and Quinn could run for prom queens as a couple instead of Quinn and Finn. Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens next, like if Rachel finds out about Quinn's secret before she manages to tell her!