Reviews for For the Best
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Not bad, not bad at all! I was bit surprised by abrupt change from grieving to such moment of passion, but very well written all the same!
themoormaiden chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I loved your characterisation of Ginny xD Keep up the good work!
sachaelle chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
very well done a likely scenario after the war
FlittingGemini chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I think you did great! Very beautiful,emotional and erotic. Bravo!
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Really liked this story! very jk rowling ! D
lopo479 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This was so good! I wish there were more! I thought you really kept everyone in character while making them your own :)
MeganMelody09 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
You did great :)
Rose of Dark Life chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I really liked this story, but it's too bad Harry couldn't give Ginny any real answers to her questions just yet. I'm sure it was more than a little frustrating for her when he always told her, 'Now is not the time.'...I know I'd be pulling my hair out if my hubby wouldn't talk to me! I thought you did a nice job on this, especially since you said you're not really a Harry/Ginny 'shipper. Thanks for writing!
mz-turner chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Ah fanfiction, I haven't read one of these in what feels like years! Okay so I just finished reading Deathly Hallows last night (for the first time!) and of course like any Potter fan I've been yearning for more! What a fantastic surprise it was to have received this story alert because it was exactly what I needed. I know DH wouldn't have been the same if it included one more chapter that sort of discussed the immediate aftermath of the war for the characters but I've really been thinking about what it would have been like had there been a chapter 37 and I think this is a great take on it! (Okay maybe JK wouldn't have printed the smut, but I loved it!)

Beautifully written as always! You've never let me down. I'm a Ron/Hermione shipper as well but I loved this. Anyways, Merry Christmas! Please write more HP stories!
golfnjen83 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010