Reviews for One Hundred Eighty Three Hours
missmelsie chapter 16 . 1/14/2017
I've just found this story and I don't know how I missed it before. I thought this was incredibly well-written with some really great moments. This could easily have been longer but you did such a good job keeping it interesting and succinct. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/17/2015
Good story thx
confuzed1978 chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
a great story! loved the ending.
thibbs65 chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
just amazing I love this story its my favorite one so far and ive read a lot of oth Naley stories
wonderful job writing this
thibbs65 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
amazing
thibbs65 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
awesome so far
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
This one reminds me of the book going too far! Love it
Fineapples chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
That was one of the most cutest stories ever. It had the right amount of drama, not so much as most of the stories Ive read, Im happy you kept the story short without all the unecessary Crap most writers put in. Im happy it ended with them being married and Nathan following his dreams. This was a really sweet story. I wil be sure to read this story again later on. This will always be one of my favourites. Because it was one of the shortest stories Ive read but in a good way, I like authors that put in the necessary drama but keep it classy, and not desperate to make their story the longest out there! Thank you for the cutest and sweetest and most adorablest story ever! :)
reallygoodliars chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
I'm still in the middle of reading this fic but I loved both of Jennifer Echol's stories, especially Going Too Far. I love this Naley adaptation. Haley is kind of a rebel but entirely her own and still retains a lot of her spunky personality. And Nathan is just smoldering sex! I love love love this so much. Thanks for writing. I'll review again when I finish :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Can't believe its over. Such a good story. Thanks for sharing it! I will be rereading this many times!
thekellay chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved that Nathan went and spoke to Jimmy. I'm so sad this story is ending!
Stampiej chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
Loved it!
Love NH chapter 14 . 5/25/2012
Glad they are finally opening up to each other. Now maybe they can deal with the other issues in their life easier. Funny that Brooke had to open her eyes to the fact that she's falling in love with Nathan. And their conversation about sex and the Scott boys was amusing too.

Update soon please.
CoachMom chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
So his brother Jake was killed on the tracks. I figures it was someone close to him. Glad that Haley finally knows about it all though. Hope she can talk him back itno playing basketball too.

Good chapter. Update soon.
hebewe chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
Great chapter. And so great that Nathan surprised Haley with Sheryl Crow tickets for their date, also that he said 'Don't say I never gave you anything' was soo cute. But I think it was also cute that Haley surprised Nathan with a trip to the Rivercourt.

Now I hope you'll update again soon, because I can't wait to read what happens next.