Reviews for Gradus
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
You know, I've actually wondered about this. They have parents, their parents didn't die, how the heck do they explain away the year(s) they've been gone? I mean, everyone knows they've been on an adventure, but... it'd be very awkward to just come back and "Oh hey you're back was it fun :)" Poor Riku... But yes, he still has Sora and Kairi! Things will smooth out someday.

I love when he says that they should plan something "terrible" for Sora. LOLOLOL. Christmas is so fun.

It has been a while since your last KH thing, hasn't it? Nice job!
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
So awesome. You've no idea how I've missed your KH/FF7 stuff. Just can't bring myself to get into something called "princess tutu". Regardless, this was a nice christmas present. Thanks!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Thank you! Ooh, this is so sweet and adorable!

I love the touch of the islanders thinking they've all been on some amazing adventure, and Riku unable to explain how difficult it was. I think that's definitely something canon doesn't address - Sora, Riku, and Kairi have completely changed and no one else from home has - and you addressed it very well. It's definitely a dilemma - should they try and tell their parents what happen, or just accept it for what it is?

Also I'm just a sucker for introspective beach scenes. XD

And I think Kairi and Riku are both very IC. I like how Kairi sort of gradually encourages Riku into a better mood, whereas Sora would be much louder about trying to cheer Riku up. XD

And of course their discussion of Christmas surprises is adorable. I just love what a tight-knit family the three of them are. (There's that nakama thing again...XD)

Once again, thanks so much for this!
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I think you got the characters good. ) I mean, I haven't played the game in awhile, but still...

This made me smile, so it's good in my book!
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Cute :) I don't normally read fics with these two, but since this was pure friendship and no romance I liked it. Interesting perspective for Riku too, and his unwilling celebrity. Nicely done