Reviews for Santa Malfoy
Poinkychan chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I don't think I can even describe how much I love this story. Your characterisation of Draco and Ginny are perfect (in the sense that they are so incredibly loveable, and I want to read many more stories featuring your HouseElfTolerance!Draco). Also, I thought your OCs were seamlessly and flawlessly integrated - it is nice to see Ginny on her own for a change, rather than with the whole Weasley clan, it's much more realistic and makes the situation seem more... grown up?

I could ramble on and on about how many things in this fic I love. The banter is fantastic, and especially where Draco refuses to be part of said 'banter'.

Love love love. I have read this twice now, and it probably won't be the last time!

Oh, and the old men in the pub are perfect ;)
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
haha! I laughed so many times during this. I always get a little excited when I see a fic by you. you are one of the best draco/ginny writers out there... :)
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This fic deserves a long "Awwwwwwwwwwww!"
hannah askance chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I really liked this! It's rare to see that Draco has the alcohol tolerance of a house-elf, and I thought that was cute (especially considering how it got him into this whole predicament in the first place).

Ginny's reluctant admission near the end made my inner fangirl squeal. :P Or something to that effect. Also, I loved Apollo. Cute kid.

Anyhow, I think you did a great job with this one! You effectively showed the whole spirit of Christmas without too many Christmas traditions. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us. :)
Mishl102891 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Adorable story!
amethyst-rose chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Brilliant! I absolutely loved it! Such a clever plot bunny and so well written! :)
writerdragonfly chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Great work here! I quite enjoyed it. I would love to see another fic in this world.

Happy Writing, dear!

Ky
scubarang chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I loved this story, Kim. It shows Draco at both his worst and his finest. His help with the sick stranger and no word of what he had done just made me go. 'Awww.'

I loved his house-elvish tolerance of liquor and the whole scene in the seedy little bar with future bitter!Draco's. It really set the tone for what a miserable time he was having being alone and not having any way (or desire) to come to terms with that.

I like that Ginny was just a bit self-conscious and reserved, but at the same time not able to just put it out there and hope for more. It really worked in this situation and I think it had Draco a little intrigued and was just what was needed to keep him hanging about for a little.

A very sweet story with a wonderful ending. It's like the Grinch who's heart grew three times its size. And as you might guess, I love the Grinch.

Wonderful, wonderful story.
Akt5us chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This was cute! :)
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I've developed an unhealthy crush on Santa Claus. I just want you to know, it's your fault. u_u

- - -

Kim, this one is superb. And it's very nice that you got carried away, this was a lovely piece to read and made me miss Christmas. Yes, already. Draco is very much is own self - the "bar talk" in the beginning was very entertaining. Draco drunk is quite the "masterpiece".

And the kids. Oh, but I fell in love with them here. Cynthia is just adorable - as is Apollo in his own way - I adored seeing them interact with Draco. It was plain cute.

I also liked how Ginny /didn't/ want Draco to leave. It's nice to see her wanting to spend time (in this case, Christmas) with the blond instead of shooing out like a bad dog.

This was just adorable. And the ending, even though slightly over the top was perfect. I'm glad they got the happy ending. They deserve it. 'Cause it's Christmas and fluff is better than angst right now. I really loved this. n_n
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This was brilliant. :)

I love the 'tolerance of a house elf', and Draco's change of heart over the course of the story.
shana.rose chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Great story, the perfect christmas fanfic to read before christmas eve.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Although I find you one of the best if not the best DG writer around. I do tend to refrain from reading your stories normally because I find them emotionally draining and rarely a happy story. However, I can say I was pleasantly surprised with this story and I had fun with it. It's definitely in line with the Christmas cheer. I'm so glad that children's mum are fine and healthy and I'm glad, even if not full on romance-the spark was lit. It's definitely a great cheery holiday story. Thanks for this.
Ezriella chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
very sweet :D i loved it!
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was wonderful! A perfect mix of sweet, funny and touching. I especially loved Cynthia, she was so sweet, and her continued belief that Draco was Santa Clause was just hilarious.

Actually, I liked the way you portrayed everyone here; there was nothing too sappy, but it was still touchingly sweet at moments when that kind of thing was necessary. Not to mention the instances of complete hilarity. I loved the fact that Draco couldn't hold his drink. That was definitely chuckle-worthy.

Really, this whole thing was amazing. Usually when oneshots are so long I get bored halfway through and stop reading, or if I've got some obligation to read it, I skim. But I neither stopped nor skimmed, which means that this was awesome.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays! )