Reviews for League of Extraordinary Gentlemen 1766
David Noklevername chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Brilliant story. :D I just wish I was smart enough to understand the references...
Latchpage chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Ok, just read this, and I have to say that it was a lot of fun. Anything else in the works?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
this isn't bad at all at least you seem to have read the books and watched the movies of the characters referenced which is commendable, there are however a lot of Americanisms' and words and even whole sentences that would not have been in the time period "tab" for example, sorry to nitpick as what I've read isn't half bad it's just those tiny details that make the story come alive or that mar a very good idea, I wouldn't call them the league of Extraordinary Gentlemen however, because of the European connection I would have chosen something in German or French. but this is very enjoyable in places I could see what the writer was trying to accomplish and that made me smile, which is a feat in itself as I am very ill at the moment.
ridershadow chapter 21 . 2/11/2012
Very good, I love your choice of characters and setting for this story, and you've left it open for a sequel.
shell game chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
The characters and action drew me in quite well. I enjoyed most of your interpretations of these famouse characters. The scentless perfumer however I thought was a little too likeable and malable for a serial killer obsessed with bottling the greatest smells in the world. I eagerly await the coming chapters to see how the mohawk and the hunter fit in with these europeans.