Reviews for The Writer and the Trickster
Finnish girl chapter 18 . 4/1
Omg you HAVE to continue ; 3 ; please?
maryroosma1 chapter 18 . 12/3/2013
thank you for updating even after so long
Guest chapter 18 . 12/3/2013
Hey RiddleGirl7 I'm the person who sent the review yesterday about this story's amazing Owen/Puck dynamic and how I can't wait to see how the relationship develops, I love the fact that you took the time to write a preview so that people at least know you haven't given up on this because it was just so good.

However, I just want to say to other reviewers that just saying "I like this" and/or "update immediately/soon etc" doesn't really help thae author, in fact sometimes demands [which is what they really are when you get down to it] to update immediately or soon can cause massive pressure to the author and can have to opposite effect, because they want to get the chapter just right and the reviews asking for updates and nothing else can make them hesitate on whether the chapter is right.

What is needed is constructive critisism, not flames but saying what you liked and/or disliked about a chapter, how certain aspects of the structure or character interactions could be improved and also what you would like to see more of or less of as the case may be.

I'm actually a member of myself but haven't logged in for a while because of severe writers block and have vowed that until I can actually write a story that isn't under 1000 words then I wont log in, the last story I wrote/updated was about June last year because I just couldn't come up with anything.

My writer's block was really bad and I had Real Life to contend with as well, things started to snowball a little and stress started to get to me, then I refound Gargoyles, which over the years I had forgotten about since I had moved onto anime, and all of a sudden I've all these plot bunnies about Owen/Puck x OCs bouncing about in my head and no idea how to get them out.

Unfortunately one other problem is that I am slightly dyslexic so I have trouble with structuring written work and sometimes mispell words however, if I can manage to write this Owen/Puck x OC fic I am working on then I hop you, Miss Riddle will read it and let me know if it is any good
ZabuzasGirl chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
Its been over a year since your last update and I'm starting to think that this may be abandoned but if it isn't could you please update soonish, this is a very interesting story and I'd love to see how Nicole and Owen/Puck's relationship progresses

Your portrayal of the Owen/Puck dynamic is quite refreshing and interesting, from watching Gargoyles and reading Shakespeare I always saw Puck as the mischeivious spirit that is fanciful but can be harsh and serious when needed, Owen his his humanised Alter-Ego, styled in both appearance and personality on Halycon Renard's majordomo Preston Vogel, as such he's much more serious than his true self, very driven but with a hidden wealth of humour
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Update immediately, please!
Sarah Goodwill chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
I love this story. Please update soon
Luna636 chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
Aw! That was so sweet at the end!w Awesome job on this one!
Luna636 chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Wow, amazing job on this one!
Luna636 chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
Awesome job on this one!
Luna636 chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
Aw!w Loved this chapter! Amazing job on this one!
Luna636 chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
Amazing job on this one!
Luna636 chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
Awesome job on this!
Luna636 chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Wow, amazing job on this one!w
Luna636 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Not good. Amazing job on this one!