Reviews for How To Accidentally Summon a Demon
XD

Sherlock offering to do one humane thing and it sets John off. BRILLIANT
Radioactive Randomness chapter 1 . 4/22
I just have this image of Sherlock re-summoning this demon into a cat or something and John just being resigned to Sherlock's demon friend.
The yard just like "Oh hey that's a nice-" "Call me a cat you impudent mortal and I will feed you your testicles!" "WHAT THE FUCK SHERLOCK!"
And Sherlock being like 'I knew there was a reason I re-summoned you; you have wonderful taste.'
anonononon chapter 1 . 4/15
This was a nice and funny read. Of course the demon would get caught when he decided to do something that is normal for most except Sherlock.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 11/9/2019
This is exactly like what would happen if a demon resided in 221B. I kind of want more demon Sherlock interactions though. thank you for sharing this
Brenda Joyeux chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
They're really especial.
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
Hahahahahahhahahahaha that's great. This fic is brilliant.
Rude Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2018
Stumbled on to this.. and I have to say that it was rather entertaining. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
Excellent!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
you made me giggle
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
This is absolutely brilliant!
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
Wonderful!~~~~~
Trickster79 chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Even the demons cannot understand how on Earth are those two real, XD
And Watson's definitely a saint. The Saint of Patience as well as the guardian of one Sherlock Holmes. God, this was hilarious. I am glad I found this work again, I actually thought the plot was only my imagination, since I couldn't recall seeing this on ao3 ;
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 5/8/2018
Hahahahaha, that poor demon, oh my God. This is hilarious, one of my favorite oneshots ever. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2018