Reviews for Reciprocation
IdrisLady chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I searched this pairing just to see if it existed, and tada! I think this is fantastic, by the way.
CJB chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
WTF
Miki Hoshigami chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
...Sorry for the last one... But I don't hate this. I just wish it was longer.
ough chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
yaaay~ :D

I LUUUV self!cest especially this pairing~

this is probably the first AF yaoi I've read, except its actually really good! please write moar! I luv dis pairing
Arishandera chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh my. I think you have successfully piqued my interest about this pairing as well.
Minevera Elizabeth Juniper chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I never thought of Orion that way... This is a magnificent pice I must say. I love it.
RoseRedMisery chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Dude, Arty and Orion making out would be hot.
Ruthe-La chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I really want to see this pairing somewhere! Thank you! I may try it myself sometime. _
Kalen Bloodstone chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Haha, I have a very small flame for this one; mental is spelled metal at the begging. I quite liked this, but don't think it was as good as Reciprocation.
DYlogger chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Yes! Artemis/Orion! I've been in love with that pairing since I read TAI! So, two weeks ago. :P

Hurrah for the only A/O fic on FFnet! 3
artificialGenius chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I've been looking for a fic with this pairing for a while now...

Thank you for writing it, and for writing it so well on top of that!
blueberrymuffinsandtea chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Awww. Poor Orion :'c

I love Orion... He doesn't deserve being sad D:

Haha, I had never thought of this pairing... But it's interesting, and good

I loved this story~ it was very well written! Not bad at all! :D

I look forward to more Orion x Artemis stories from you :) So please write more! :]

~Bree (:
blueberrymuffinsandtea chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Awww. Poor Orion :'c

I love Orion... He doesn't deserve being sad D:

Haha, I had never thought of this pairing... But it's interesting, and good

I loved this story~ it was very well written! Not bad at all! :D

~Bree
612 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Ah, to be honest, I've never read The Atlantis Complex; but I've heard about Orion Fowl, another personality of Artemis Fowl, that appeared in the book.

From what I have gathered, it can be deduct that Orion is a rather immature part of Artemis. Orion dislike getting hurt, thus the reason when Artemis's shield was gone, he put on a façade. His immaturity can also be proven when Orion said that he prided himself in knowing Artemis's secret, a secret no one else knows.

It is also hinted that Orion has a childish possessiveness over Artemis. "Low, yes. But necessary all the same." Orion knew that it was a 'low blow,' yet he did it not to spite Artemis, but to protect him because he deemed it 'necessary.' This might be from his years spent behind Artemis's internal wall. He didn't want Artemis to be with Holly. Then, Orion's fantasy would come 'true.' And because Orion lived in a fairytale land, he probably doesn't appreciate if Holly and Artemis get together.

Well, from the rest of this, it clearly states that Artemis didn't care about Orion, even though Orion was a part of Artemis. Maybe he was the caring part of Artemis? Like I've stated earlier, I didn't read The Atlantis Complex. Maybe Artemis knew Orion was up to something, thus the reason why he never gave Orion another thought. Orion was a Fowl, and Artemis acknowledge that to an extent.

I think Orion doesn't really want Artemis to hate him, per se. But to acknowledge him as someone important. From earlier statement, Orion is childish. Attention was all that matter to Orion, selfish as it might be.

Well, I don't have anything more to say (rant, for that matter). This was short, but true and straight to the point. Many questions are left unanswered; maybe you could explore further on Artemis's reaction to Orion's behaviours? I would be interested in seeing more AF/OF stories from you. Ta-ta!

—Askur
red vines chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
interesting i never would've thought of that