Reviews for Reciprocation
Hopefulnoodles17 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
There's a lot of emotions inside this story. :)
Orochi-Ne chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Sorry it took so long for me to review. I got this plot bunny about Rome and the writing started.

I reread the fic because it's just that awsome and because of my strange love for '!cest' fics. xD Though I'm sure you already know about that little love. In any case, I'm glad you finally got around to writing this fic, the AF fandom needs more slash and selfcest! While I do wish it was a little longer, I think the shortness of it made it all the better.

All in all a great fic from a great author. xD I'm really proud of you Fred!
Hayley Barry chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I'm happy to say that there were no mental injuries acquired from this fic, and that I'm just fine with the pairing.

I'd also like to say that this was an amazing fic, and that very little authors can write this pairing as well as you.

Keep it up.
ka has moved chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I'm not quite sure I get it, but I like it anyway...
m y e h chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
That. Was. Great. I never thought about how Orion would feel. This shows what Orion is really thinking.
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I've always thought this fandom was missing something. It's weird. We have a bit of slash, plenty of interspecies romance and even bestiality (Foaly/Opal).

But now I know what we were missing :D

And this was great. I really like how you used Orion using Artemis's geniusnes (If that makes no sense, I too, am sleep deprived) to deceive Foaly and the others. Yay! Nice work.
Lord Jace chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That wasn't so bad, I kind of liked it, well done! I enjoyed the perspective.

*Fav*
Aanaleigh chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
For writing at 3am, this still turned out well.

As I think you've heard me before, strange pairing, but hey.. *shrugs*

But I like it. Interesting pairing to say the least, but it makes you unique for shipping it, but's why we find you so... special. xD

Anyway, I liked it. Well done Fred.

*Sam
PaperSky95 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Better to have lost and lost eh?

Oh gosh Orion you and your complex mind hiding behind Artemis' wall of logic

Love your characterization Fred, and this is hardly AF/OF. It's more of an inferiority complex analysis XD

Sky