Reviews for The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of
Mystic Angel 007 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
For a first Castle it's decent attempt, you got the characters down. Hope you continue to publish here.
aero09 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I decided to creep a little on your profile and just had to read your Castle fic. Or should I say Caskett fic? Either way, it was absolutely adorable. I like seeing Kate be the comforting one. It's a different side of her, reminding us that she can be just as caring as Rick. I loved this. Write more, please. You're good. :D
ChronicReaderSyndrome chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I love this. I am dying to know what happens next!
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Very sweet, and nicely done. (I was waiting for the nightmares to occur to at least one of them; both of them experiencing them is a nice touch.)
TwentyFourGirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Goodness, what can I even say? That was adorable, E-Becks. Really, really well done, as always. Very in character and believable. Amazing work. A masterpiece of "eric" proportions, even. ;)
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Aw, so sweet. Love this!
Jjf chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Very nicely done. In character. I loved that bit where Kate noticed Gina didn't figure but moved on Thanks
knittingeek chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Nice little one-shot. Well written and very in character for them, shows the banter and the genuine care, concern and respect that is the begining of what we all hope is a long term, fun-loving and committed relationship. :o))
AlwaysApple chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
aww this was really cute!D