Reviews for Quorra: A series of Firsts
ancientdragonduelist chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
hehehe Quorra's so cute and innocent. :)
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
I like it.

Spark
Degrassilove14 chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Awh, please continue! I absolutely love it!

~Dani~
BluPhnix chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
These are great! I really like your descriptions of things. Awww Quorra and Sam! Love them. I hope you add more.
topdog19 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
awwww love it
ICorona23 chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Ah! So cute. I love it! I especially like that they start off as being distant. Oh please update soon! :D
Sir NickolasJhonstonMarcus III chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
You better keep writing or I'll...I'll...(searches randomly through files filled with witty threats.)...

Ah! Here we go. Or I'll... I'll... Your entrails will become your extrails. I will...torment... twist your knee... Galbatorix...Pain! Lots of Pain!

Anyway, I love how you portray Quorra. Her gentle innocence in the 'User World' is endearing, and wonderfull. Well done. I eagerly await your next chapter in this perculiar Isometric Algorithm's life.

Five points and a brownie for you if you quess my threatening reference.

signed,

Sir Nickolas
PaoHalliwell chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
great fic
Pandieluv chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Aww.. I love the heart chapter, its really good! :D

Don't stop okay and make them really really REALLY long!

:1 -Pandieshortie
anarchist-dog-owner chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
How bittersweet. Love these two. Hope you continue soon :D
koolkame chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
I like how you get inside Quorra's head and show that the death of Kevin is affecting the two main characters. Hope to see more soon, maybe bring in Allan and other characters? Just an idea.
Somnambulista chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
I really like this so far. I hope to read more soon!
Haley Renee chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
Another really good chapter! I loved the interaction between Sam and Quorra. It was really sweet, especially at the end. Update soon!
Crystal Blue Montana chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
Excellent chapter! I love how you have both Sam and Quorra being haunted by Kevin's death, and how Quorra almost instinctively goes to Sam. I also loved the description of how you wrote Quorra in Sam's arms, and the effect it had on her.

Well done, and Merry Christmas!
4everyoung10 chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
This fic is amazing! Update soon, I can't wait to read what other what comes next!