Reviews for There's More To It
Hoping for another chapter... :) I absolutly love this story!
iheartlife chapter 6 . 2/29
Great story! :D
wow I love it already
chocolate guest chapter 6 . 1/1
I actually never thought this story would get an update again, but I am so glad it did! keep up the good work (:
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Yay update! That was nice!
Agent ERA chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Oh, I'm so happy you finally updated! I was worried. Poor Riley, he was a little overlooked in the second movie.
Sand-wolf579 chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
Oh my goodness, Riley, and Ben, and their friendship is totally coming apart, but it can't.
Sorry if I'm not making much sense. Getting excited about something makes it difficult for me to come up with understandable sentences.
Anyways, at least Ben is not being completely oblivious, he can tell that something's going on. And you did great at writing an original version of this situation, I don't think I'll be mixing it up with the others any time soon.
ladybug114 chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
I really like the way you look at their friendship! they're aren't enough fics out their that deal with Ben and Riley's problems... they just use the happy fluffy stuff... I like this a lot though!
Agent ERA chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Oooh, I love it so far! I always enjoy a good angsty!Riley story. Our we going to see a hurt!Riley in later chapters? ;) Please update soon!
silver lillie chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I'm kind of sad that Riley isn't being his usual perky self. Still its written so well I read the next chapter both were awesome. Perhaps you could write one where Riley is all happy again. That would be cool!
peanutmeg chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Thanks for the update! You captured Riley's feelings perfectly, but I'm glad Ben and Abigail at least noticed he's injured.

I look forward to reading more!
ruby890 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Poor Riley. Don't worry I still like you. He is to cute. Love this fic. Ben is so annoying I bet Abby had to tell him about his head injury. Anyway can't wait for the update.
peanutmeg chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
I love how you Ben and Riley! I hope they actually talk soon though! :)
Damsels chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Such an amazing chapter/story hope you update soon :)
Storystuff chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
Guh. Amazing :) Please write more! I think you write the bitterness and the guilt and just everything really well! I cannot wait for the next chapter!