Reviews for Unborn World
SharingLittleStories chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I'm really, really liking this story.

...Where's the rest? :(
SharingLittleStories chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This...

This is positively adorable.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
SLDLKDASLKDLA
i love 3
The Songbird Still Sings chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Okay seriously, this story is pure geinious and i love the idea of ed having daughters too,*even though my story says other wise.* But you seriosuly need to Update, Damnit!
Halibugz chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Oh please update soon my goddess of fanfics!
Corselli chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
This is looking beautiful so far ) ...I just have a feeling that this isn't going to have a happy ending because that uneasy feeling you left us with in chapter 2... like maybe this thing is a dream?
Ruby chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
I loove this! It was so cute how the baby stopped crying in Hoho's hands, it made me go awwwwww. You write the best stories.
itsatruemiracle chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
get this sappy edwin crap out of the elricest section plz
StarProphecy7279 chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
-squee- it's just so adorable -excited wiggle- I'm hoping Mommy is who I think it is.

I love the portrayal of Brotherly!Ed and Al. The humor at each other's expense is such a fun element of brotherhood and you pull it off hilariously.

I feel bad for this little girl. Her boyfriends don't stand a chance. That's a few years off now but it's quite fun to think about.
Ishte chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Yay! New chapter! That newborn baby slept for for 5 hours straight? Without being fed? No wonder she's screaming. I'd have been screaming too. Get that baby attached to a booby. Yes. And draw a picture of it. That'd be so sweet.
Rydia Highwind chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Interesting! I find myself intrigued. :)
Inuchemist10 chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Oh that was so sweet! Love Alphonses humor, Edward's craziness, Trisha's warmth and the sheer fact that Hohenheim was the one who quited the child...I actually thought for some reason he would be able to do that (before i read this) though I have the slightest idea, why I think that. Hoho seems terrified when he had Edward and Alphonse. I am curious to see Winry, and panicked right along with Edward...shouldn't have the baby slept with her? Unfortunately, Edward and I soooo think a like. When I became a new mother, I was terrified and felt the same way! I didn't know what to do, and my first, a boy was the most collicy thing in the world-cried for months. But by the second one, you just know automatically. My daughter was complete opposite. She slept all the time.

Awesome story, I really don't find it too OOC, I mean the characters seem the same, just in a different time and obviously they are ALL alive, and somewhat of a normal family. I love when Trisha refers to them all as mad scientists, I think she would think that!

Can't wait for more!
Evil Little Dog chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
D'awwww!

Yes, I agree, Ed needs girls. :D He'd be as bad as Maes about over-protectiveness, and love them all to pieces, and teach them girls aren't second citizens to anyone.

Somehow, I knew Hohenheim would be able to settle the baby!
Somewhere In the Clouds chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
"I still have my touch." Oh Hohenheim, you make me smile. :-)

I love this story, it's so warm and cuddly. Ed's distress is adorable and in-character and you're right, he'd make an awesome daughter-daddy. I can totally see him scaring off all his baby-girl's boyfriends in fifteen years. You know I think all daughter-daddies are like that, mine certainly was. Poor unnamed-Ed-daughter, you're going to be spoiled rotten with no boyfriends. Lol.

And Al IS a Teddy bear.
SamanthaMeloes chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Ooooooo, this was kinda funny:)