Reviews for A Love Turned Cold
tamashiyuki chapter 13 . 1/5
Very very good!

Continue?
o.o AnimeXLuver v.v chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
PLEASE TELL ME YOUR DOING A SEQUEL?! OMG please do a sequel, I need to know who Harry's mate it. It would be funny if it was actually Draco, or Embry.
Mashkai30 chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
good.
WA0520 chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
This is probably annoying and I give you full permission to disregard it since this was written 2 years ago. However, I feel the need to point out something. They're just technical things so it really doesn't matter, but whatever:
1)Seattle has an indoor airport, but either way they would have had to stop in New York or D.C. first.
2)You don't take the freeway to forks. You take the ferry across the water and then the 101 around the park to the town.
3)Also, it's about a 3 hour drive from Seattle, not one (unless you're going over 100mph)

Sorry I couldn't help myself from adding my two sense. Even if there is a lot of doubt in my mind that you'll read this.
MoOn chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
you seriously need to work on detail
you would only talk about something for like 6 sentenses and than move on
dhh chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
You should be ashamed OF YOURSELF!

ADMIT that you LIED to get readers to read the story in the first place..If it wasn't a H/E pairing, you should HAVE STATED it then NO-BODY would READ YOUR CRAP!

A liar you are! A manipulative at that..WHAT A SHITTY thing to do.

Hope Karma bits you in the ass in LIFE!
falseproffitt chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
wow that sucks
The Lazy Princess chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
Would there be sequel ...loved reading this story ,,...
Kuramaworshiper chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
Plz update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
U have to do a sequel! Harry deserves love h
Guest chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
this is an awesome story, and its cool how you dont do the cliche story where they live happily ever after and i love the cliffhanger ending!
LikeAMillionParachutes chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
This fic screwed with my head D:! Im angry because I wanted a happy ending yet I cant be angry because you did such a good job writing this. This depressed me at the end, at first it was all woo love is in the airrr there's no dipshit bella to spoil a lovely crossover fanfiction but then BAM you lowered the breakup hammer. o-o BITTERSWEET!
But enough of my ramblings, you are a talented writer and I thank you for sharing your story with us unworthy people 3 It's so hard to find a good story now ._. Especially a good crossover fic, most of it is just random meeting then SEX SEX SEX END.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
A sad story but I loved how you put it all down.
Good work and I hope you do more story's one day.

The Crimson Mage.