Reviews for Nobody Likes You
ImTheDaughterOfRageAndLove chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
LOL this was great. I love how Johnny gets taken over by testosterone and reveals the pet names. Hahaha
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Okay, so you made me laugh out loud. I suppose I owe you a review, then.

That's some incredibly dirty humor, but I'm glad that I understood it, unlike many other sex jokes that I don't get. I haven't read much American Idiot fanfiction, but from the summaries, I can tell that your statements (Will being unloved, St. Jimmy and Johnny being lovers) are pretty much true-and that's what makes them funny! Tunny, as always, is such a strange child, and his interactions with St. Jimmy (plus the interactions between Johnny and St. Jimmy) kept me reading.

Terribly sorry, Will! You're cool too! Gosh, I can hear him gritting his teeth from here.

Anyways, hilarious bit of work here, and thank you for writing it. :)
werewolf-in-training chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
lolz. awww... poor will. He doesn't even get to rant. Lolz at Jimmy beating up Tunny. He's so innocent! *huggles Tunny* Great one shot!
sup-stephhh chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I can't stop laughing! Can you PLEASE do more of these? This is the funniest shit ever! Things like this make for a very good Christmas Eve Eve:) And, as everyone in Cats-land would say, "it's for the greater good!" haha anyway...sorry my reveiws are very sloppy right now; this is like my fourth one in the past half-hour and I'm a little drowsy. But, anyway, this was too amazing for existance. I'm posting a million quotes from this fic on twitter and Lizsername is the only one who gets them bahaha. Thanks for making me happy! :D

Disenchanted013 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Hilarious. I laughed my ass off. Do more fics like this, 'kay?

Lizsername chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
hahaha! OMG Tunny is so funny in this fic! And i swear he is sooo differnt from that in the play! Will is like that johnny is like Jimmy is like aahahhaa!

Awww Poor Will he should read rage and love seacrts lol
vonniebeth chapter 1 . 12/23/2010

"you use that as an excuse for everything."

"shut up! what if i said will?" (im quoting you on this one from now on. beware january 3rd... lol...)

Extraordinary Girl: Thanks.

Jimmy: Don't mention it.

sigh... im dying of laughter. great story! (: