Reviews for Sarah vs The Fan Fiction
purplepeopleeater78 chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
haha that was hilarious. i really enjoyed it. and thanks for the mention.
Kate McK chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
This story rocks! Thanks for all the shout outs (and not telling people I'm paying you for them LOL). Now what can inspire Casey to write one of these (disguised as a 14 year old girl, or course)?
NMH chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Okay I laughed really hard at:

"They left Casey with a list of the most …..romantically fluffy fictions Chuck knew off the top of his head. That might have been Sarah's idea. Chuck toyed with the idea of adding some male male slash, but honestly couldn't be that cruel."

That was so funny! Seriously, that was brilliant. And then having Chuck work on a search engine while Sarah just basically indulges herself in reading the most recent fics...again, so funny. Great job with this chapter. Very enjoyable :)
retropanda37 chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Sorry this is late, but know that the smile that this fic brought to my face was much needed and appreciated. And the AI conversation got an extra smile, heh. Love that their hobby has come to bite them. Too funny!
jinxed97 chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Nice chapter...
jinxed97 chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Nice chapter..
Costas TT chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Doc, I've been laughing my head off with this chapter and it's 0413 hours here.

Excellent job, especially their revenge on Casey. Can't wait for more.

P.S.: As an Aussie, you knew about that old commercial. And since one of the main settings for my fic is an office environment, it begged to be used.
Boltera chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Is it bad that I got excited by the idea of Casey using my head as a target? A picture of it, that is. I would kill to be a part of this show ) anyway on a more serious note, this is a neat story, a lot better than some "Chuck writing fanfiction" stories out there.

And thank YOU for my first shout out, I was literally shocked and had to scroll back up after seeing "Daylight" and thinking, Hey, didn't I write something called that? Awesome.
retropanda37 chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Oops, forgot to say that I was able to find the song on youtube :) Nice choice!
retropanda37 chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Hehehe. Funny! I liked the details about which parts came from Chuck and which from Sarah. And you know that suitcase scene owns my heart-fantastic incorporation of it into a lovely little moment for them!

I take it the Vegemite and Nutella comment is a spin on chocolate and peanut butter, which incidentally is one of my fav lines from the show :)
NMH chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Oh wow, I actually had to stop reading and outright laugh when I read "M'dona Kaant-Singh"...that's clever. This is a really enjoyable and funny fic you're writing. The end had me going "awww." Great job :)
Just Chuck chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
As always, nicely done.

But really, anytime you need a sounding board, feel free. Credit is all yours!
Shadowda chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
You did not name drop any other great fics out there, not that I only read your fic for that, but you have helped me find some great ones, and umm Thank you for that :)
retropanda37 chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
Hilarious :) And you got to work in your copier idea, yay!

"Woops, 'nothing' and a smile. That spells trouble." - Chuck is wise, haha.

Loved the "hot coffee" reference! And your ending was perfect.
phoenix4725 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Interesting chapter and story. I like the parallels, it makes the brain tick in an enjoyable way :)

Very clever!